Laguna Beach Identify It!

Thread: Laguna Beach Identify It!

Tags: None
  1. pipparooo said:

yo i really need ur help! whats that song thats often on laguna beach and it goes something like "bring it on, bring it on" it's really cool but i dont have a clue what it is! someone please help me!!!!!
  2. adri34girl said:

Quote Originally Posted by pipparooo View Post
    yo i really need ur help! whats that song thats often on laguna beach and it goes something like "bring it on, bring it on" it's really cool but i dont have a clue what it is! someone please help me!!!!!
    we used to be friends by the dandy warholes??
  3. pipparooo said:

OMG it is!!!!! thanks you soooooooo much i love this song and have been looking for it for so long! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Star2006 said:

Default not sure which episode or season!!

Im not sure which season or episode this is in, as i am from australia, so we are usually behind in our shows from the US. But there is a scene where the boys are heading off to a party, and one of them leaves his aftershave on the road, and it gets run over and smashed. there is a song in the background that i LOVE and i cant work out what it is!
  5. Princeza said:

Default SEASON 2. EPISODE 1. Lo's Party....

I'm looking for the song that begins to play as Kristen walks into Lo's Party .... where everyone reunites after being away at college, its a guy singing it and some part says like "late at night.....all my dreams are slowly dying..."

I know its not much, buts its season 2 episode 1...when steven is still upset w/ kristen....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Princeza said:

Quote Originally Posted by hacka View Post
    Hey guys im in desperate need of these 2 songs ive heard on Laguna Beach Season 2. The first one is in the beginning episode of "boys are like purses" when Stephen and Dieter go to the beach to surf, i dont know most of the lyrics, but its rock and it goes something like "ill tell you, ill tell you..."

The second song which is driving me nuts is in the episode "The end of the beginning", when Jason picks up LC to go to his grandfathers house, and this song is playing, im guessing the words go like "when i see you waking, god its a feeling i miss most"...

PLEASE, IM BEYOND DESPERATE, ITS DRIVING ME NUTS.

The song that is playing when Jason picks up LC is called...STANDING HERE...and its by a band called LAST WINTER ....
  7. nxck5551 said:

Smile

does anyone know the name or artist of the song that they play loads something about you and me?

regards
  8. thenamestyler52 said:

On the Laguna Beach menu, where you choose your episodes, it plays "Over and Under" by Sheridan.
    But when I downloaded it by Sheridan, it wasn't the same person and I like it better on the DVD.

Do you know who is the actually the one singing on the disc?
  9. Barbie_bee99 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ipodfreak101 View Post
    ok, I'm sorry that this is another laguna beach post but please help me!!

Wat is the name of the song on the first episode of season three, when they go in the hot tub?
    It goes something like "so i wanna spend my life with you, yeah you"

please tell me the artist and name.
    its called
    4ever by the veronicas =]
  10. Kristulis said:

Hi!
    I'm looking for a song, actually there was playing music only, without words. It was played on Laguna Beach season 2 commertial. The cast was chilling by the pool and stephan say something like that: "this is not a sound studio (or station)", LC says something too but now i can't remember
    Does anyone know that is the title of this song...?
  11. Pot Hocket said:

It's "The Golden Egg" by gnarkill. It's Bam, Jess, and Brandon's band.
  12. curiousone said:

Question i heard this on laguna beach what is it?

it goes like "its fire id like to ignite ya"
    does anyone know it?