1. shahzadeh said:

Default Sepideh Raissadat - Bazparidan

pinglish and english translation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDZtzPvy5YY

afsaneh said:

Default Sepideh Raissadat - Bazparidan

Lyrics: Molana (sonnet 509)
    Song: Reza Ghassemi

Morghe delam baaz pareedan gereft --------------------------- once again the bird of my heart is flown
    Tooti jaan ghand chareedan gereft ------------------------------ the life’s parrot has starts eating sugar

Baaz darin jooy ravaan gasht aab ------------------------------- once again in this stream water has started gushing
    Bar labe joo sabzeh dameedan gereft -------------------------- beside the stream grasses are growing

Baade sabaa baaz ravaan shod be baagh ---------------------- once again the zephyr is flowing in the orchard
    Bar gol o golzaar vazeedan gereft ------------------------------- started blowing on the flowers and garden

Khalgh cho sheerand rahaa kard sheer ------------------------ people are like lions, the lion was set free
    Tefl ke oo loot kesheedan gereft -------------------------------- by the child who ceased eating (I’m not sure of this part, I just wrote what I grasped)

Del beraheed az daghale roozegaar ---------------------------- the heart is liberated from the world’s cunning
    Dar baghale eshgh khazeedan gereft -------------------------- and rested in the bosom of love
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare