Can someone help me

Thread: Can someone help me

Tags: hardcore, help needed, lyrics writer, rap lyrics

samreena98 said:

Exclamation Can someone help me

i am a newbie girl to the rap world i wanna make a rap song but cant cum up wid da lyrics..soo if any body cn help me out wid da lyrics do reply..thnku

2. _SBU said:

Hi. I'll gladly help out if I can.

Debateably the most important thing is to establish your own style. Once you know roughly what you want to acheive, getting there is relatively straight-forward (provided you're willing to invest a lot of time). If you've any specific questions then do feel free to ask.

Generally I'd recommend considering how technical you'd like your writing to be in terms of multi-syllable rhyming and internal rhymes etc.
    Analysing flow in terms of assonance and consonance might give you a big advantage to start with, but it's not essential as you'll be using those elements whether or not you're aware of them. If you have an intuition for what will sound good lyrically then just go for it, but if not then you can develop one by practising the elements until you don't need to think about them so much anymore.

Or did you just mean that you want someone to ghostwrite lyrics for you?
    If so then somebody might be willing, depending on the terms and what kind of style and content you're wanting. making a quick demo recording of yourself performing a cover version might be a good idea to start with.

samreena98 said:

Wink thnx

Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    Hi. I'll gladly help out if I can.

Debateably the most important thing is to establish your own style. Once you know roughly what you want to acheive, getting there is relatively straight-forward (provided you're willing to invest a lot of time). If you've any specific questions then do feel free to ask.

Generally I'd recommend considering how technical you'd like your writing to be in terms of multi-syllable rhyming and internal rhymes etc.
    Analysing flow in terms of assonance and consonance might give you a big advantage to start with, but it's not essential as you'll be using those elements whether or not you're aware of them. If you have an intuition for what will sound good lyrically then just go for it, but if not then you can develop one by practising the elements until you don't need to think about them so much anymore.

Or did you just mean that you want someone to ghostwrite lyrics for you?
    If so then somebody might be willing, depending on the terms and what kind of style and content you're wanting. making a quick demo recording of yourself performing a cover version might be a good idea to start with.

thnku