im only 17, so many things i havent seen, things i havent done in life, things i think i just might, so tired of fighting but not gonna give up, been laying here thinking maybe i should sit up, get out and go do, after all the future is coming to, life is changing, people still blaming, leaving, but the right ones are staying, never straying, always there for you, they know your past and everything youve done, always loving and seeing how far youve come, keep up with the ones thats there till the end, those are the ones, the rest of your life youll spend, the one you can trully call your bestfriend, the one you trully love, the one you know was sent from above, that you can count on, and rely, to always be there by your side, thru the easy times and the hard, may this person not be very far, things are going to be rough, but the love between has to be enough, but why is it tht when im really trying something goes wrong and i feel like dying? Jus when i think things are gonna be okay and might work out life f*ck$ up and im filled wth doubt, yet again and theres no way to win, im so close to my breaking point to jus f*ckn breaking down but seems no one is going to be around, as much as i wont to im not gonna go back to my old ways only bc to you that promise was made,. Yeah*
b!t€h you dnt kno me so dnt judge me and none of these mother f*ckrs kno the real me, the shelbie the girl thts not girly, but yet you wanna hate me? B!t€h please!! No sleep yet again it happens all the time and when they ask how im doing i always say fine, knowing its a f*ckn lie, but im done lying f*ck this theres no more denying, im not the happiest girl, i have plenty of imperfections but why the h3ll are you investigating, what? You a detective? You sure as h3ll dnt care so when i break down and cry dnt stare actn like you feel srry for me, h3llllllll nah i aint gonna believe. Bc you dnt kno me or what ive been thru so next time you pretend to care im puttn my middles up and screamin f*ck you!!!