[SOLVED] Something recent with "animal" in lyrics

Thread: [SOLVED] Something recent with "animal" in lyrics

Tags: None
  1. orangecakez said:

Default [SOLVED] Something recent with "animal" in lyrics

I don't remember the type of song, but the line I remember was pop-rock-like.

It's a male vocal.

The only line I remember is something like
    "you're like [such?] an animal...something something SOMETHING something ya [you]"
    but I don't think those are the exact words.

The capitalized "SOMETHING" part is when the male's vocals goes very high quickly then goes back down to his normal singing voice, sort of like when you yell the word quickly then back to your normal voice.

The beat is relatively fast. I'm not sure how to measure in bpm but it's not too fast either.

I think I heard it from a recent movie, or perhaps a TV show episode (I'm in the U.S.). I believe it was recent because I think I listened to the song a week or few ago and I wasn't logged into my YouTube account when I listened to it so I can't find it in my video history. I think I also cleared my browser history since then.
    Last edited by orangecakez; 06-29-2013 at 11:25 PM.

2. jp12345 said:

3. orangecakez said:

No, it is a bit slower than that song.

Is there anywhere I can hum the tune and link it here?

4. jp12345 said:

5. orangecakez said:

I'm not very good with musical notes..but how do I record and link the notes?

6. jp12345 said:

You don't. All you need to do is say which notes you are playing. For example: A G F G A A A would be the beginning of "Mary Had a Little Lamb."

7. BlueNileFan said:

8. orangecakez said:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNileFan View Post
    Wow, this was it!! Thanks