Legha ft ragheeb alama - enta ya ghali

Thread: Legha ft ragheeb alama - enta ya ghali

Tags: None
  1. Riromexico said:

Cool Legha ft ragheeb alama - enta ya ghali

could someone help me with the farsi part of this song, legha is the one that sings that part so i wooudl apreciate if someone help me with the transliteration and translation of this parte, thank you so much
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiQWbkdDfQY

afsaneh said:

Default Legha ft ragheeb alama - enta ya ghali

Baa to hame chizi ghashangi daare ---------------------------------- with you everything is beautiful
    setaareh goftam aare begu doost daari ----------------------------- I said yes star, you tell me you love me!

Zendegi taa dast be daste hamim ------------------------------------ until our hands are locked, the life
    Be een migan aasheghi ------------------------------------------------ is being in love

Cheshme to che geeraast ---------------------------------------------- your eyes are so attractive
    Aasheghi che zeebaasst ----------------------------------------------- being in love in so beautiful
    Tanhaa marde man toee ----------------------------------------------- you’re my only man
    Tu donyaa dar tamume lahzehaa ------------------------------------ in the world and in every minute!
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Riromexico said:

thank you so much again,