Bir resim var çiçekli elbisenle
    Sahilde kahvelerde yüzüm acılar içinde
    Avare hallerime ağlıyormuyum ne
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

2. arduus said:

Bir adam düşün gözü yolda Imagine a man who is waiting for somebody to come
    Yarı ölü yarı diri bir arafta He is half-dead, half-alive, he is in a purgatory
    Acının yurdu yürektir bu da The heart is the shelter of sorrow
    Bambaşka bir dava But that's a completely different story
    Buruşturup attım zannetme Don't think that I crumpled and threw away (gave up)
    Bugünümü dünden beter etme Don't make my today worse than yesterday
    Başımın üstünde yerin var You are more than welcome
    Acıyorsan hiç gelme Don't come if you feel sorry for me
    Bir adam düşün böyleImagine a man (like that)
    Böyle sade aşkın peşinde Who is after the pure love
    Bir adam düşün böyle Imagine a man (like that)
    Böyle ne acılar içinde In unspeakable pains
    Tomurcuğum sarayımsın kibarımsın gül goncamsın You are my bud, my palace, my gentle boy/girl, you are my rose, my rosebud
    Umutları yaktım senin için üşüyorsan ısınırsın I set fire to my hopes for you, if you are cold you may get warmer
    Tomurcuğum sarayımsın kibarımsın gül goncamsın You are my bud, my palace, my gentle boy/girl, you are my rose, my rosebud
    Umutları yaktım senin için üşüyorsan ısınırsın I set fire to my hopes for you, if you are cold you may get warmer
    Sokaklarda senden yok bir düşünsen anlarsın There is no one like you in the streets, you would understand it if you thought
    Buralarda benden çok bir görsen şaşırırsın There are many guys like me around here, you would be surprised if you saw
    Hey le le ley le le ley hey le le ley Hey le le ley le le ley hey le le ley
    Bir resim var cebimde çiçekli elbisenle I have a picture of you in my pocket, on which you wear your flower-patterned dress
    Sahilde kahvelerde yüzüm acılar içinde At the beach, in coffeehouses, my face is full of sorrow
    Avare hallerime ağlıyor muyum ne Am I crying over my hobo situation?
    O ooo ooo O ooo ooo
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

larosa said:

ohh again you thanks a lot turkish angel
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

4. arduus said:

Thank you for your kind words, larosa, well the forum was nearly left when I returned after years and I decided to visit it daily, since I have so much free time. I hope I didn't cause other translators escape with my forum mania Always glad to help
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by arduus View Post
    Thank you for your kind words, larosa, well the forum was nearly left when I returned after years and I decided to visit it daily, since I have so much free time. I hope I didn't cause other translators escape with my forum mania Always glad to help
    you are right everybody left,especially in the turkish forum ,there is only you left here and I wish that you will never leave come on of course you didn't cause them to escape
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

6. arduus said:

I don't have any intention of going anywhere, I really enjoy it here Thanks again, larosa, you are so kind