Farid El Atrache - Ya masr kount f'ghourba waheed

Thread: Farid El Atrache - Ya masr kount f'ghourba waheed

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Farid El Atrache - Ya masr kount f'ghourba waheed

[Q8g1APnMn8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8g1APnMn8w[/video]

Oh Egypt I was abroad and lonesome//Ya masr kount f'ghourba wa7eed//يا مصر كنت في غربة وحيد
    And the day I came back was a feast day//W youm ma geet lek kan youm 3aeed//ويوم ما جيت لك كان يوم عيد
    Oh Egypt how precious you are to us !!//Ya masr ya ghalya 3aleyna//يا مصر يا غالية علينا

I missed you and the nights have been hard//Eshta2t lek w ellel fatan//اشتقت لك والليل فتان
    And the bird singing on the branches//W etteyr yghanni 3ala elaghsan// والطير يغني على الاغصان
    my nostagia and sorrows overflowed //W fad 7aneeny we shougouny//وفاض حنيني وشجوني
    it's hard to be away from the homelad//W elfour2a so3be 3an elawtan//والفرقة صعبة عن الاوطان

And the day I came back was a feast day//W youm ma geet lek kan youm 3aeed//ويوم ما جيت لك كان يوم عيد
    Oh Egypt how precious you are to us !!//Ya masr ya ghalya 3aleyna//يا مصر يا غالية علينا

Every day I woder about you//Fi koull youm asa2al 3anek//في كل يوم اسأل عنك
    And I praise your fame and arts//W asheed bimagdek we bifanek//واشيد بمجدك وبفنك
    I describe your majesty and your monuments//W awsef 3azamtek w atharek//واوصف عظمتك واثارك
    And divulge your beauty and charms//W ashra7 gamalek we ma7asenek//واشرح جمالك ومحاسنك

you were always on my mind//Ya ma kounti day2man 3ala bali//يا ما كنتِ دايما على بالي
    All your landscapes are in my dreams//we gamy3a manazerek fi khayali//وجميع مناظرك في خيالي
    And I remember the Nile that flows//W atzakar enneel elgari //واتذكر النيل الجاري
    And the most beautiful days and nights//W a7la ayyam we layali//واحلى ايام وليالي

Oh Egypt , Oh mother of the world//Ya masr ya oumm eddounia//يا مصر يا ام الدنيا
    Oh my country, how precious you are to me//Ya biladi ya ghalia 3aleyia//يا بلادي يا غاليه علي
    I've returned and give you my soul//Rega3t lek awheb rou7i//رجعت لك اوهب روحي
    I present you with my heart and eyes//W ahdi fou2adi w 3aneyia//واهدي فؤادي وعيني

Oh Egypt how precious you are to us !!//Ya masr ya ghalya 3aleyna//يا مصر يا غالية علي
    Last edited by gbasfora; 08-18-2013 at 03:18 AM.

larosa said:

my nostagia and sorrows overflowed //W fad 7aneeny we shougouny//وفاض حنيني وشجوني

I describe your majesty and your ruins//W awsef 3azamtek w atharek//واوصف عظمتك واثارك
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

gbasfora said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post

I describe your majesty and your ruins//W awsef 3azamtek w atharek//واوصف عظمتك واثارك
    الف شكراً يا استاذة الاساتذة

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by gbasfora View Post
    الف شكراً يا استاذة الاساتذة
    you're welcome ,you did a great job I did nothing
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

VivaPalestina said:

Thanks for sharing!

Eshta2t lk w el lail fatan - fatan from fitna, i.e the nights are the hardest, lonliest times in which to remember his sho2