Loosing Control(possible title)

Thread: Loosing Control(possible title)

Tags: None
  1. Craig Pate said:

Default Loosing Control(possible title)

This was my first crack at song writing and this is what came to me randomly :')
    ------------------------------------------------
    It's amazing what you want after you've let it go
    Thinking about them more than you have ever known
    Knowing what you want truly kills you inside
    It makes me wonder if I've always told my self lies

Losing my mind
    the unstrengthning feeling of not having control
    I now know how it feels to feel Inside

Wishing they were now here
    brings no sense of fear
    Just determination to hold them near
    there is nowhere to hide just feelings creeping up inside

Losing my mind
    Knowing the feeling of not having control
    makes me wish I was Blind
    I now know how it feels to feel inside

2. I.M. said:

losing my mind
    knowin the end is near
    makes me wish i wasnt here
    i know how it feels to feel real....

3. Matreyu918 said:

On the line "Thinking about them more than you have ever known" I would change it to "Thinking MORE ABOUT THEM than you EVER HAVE BEFORE". I think it improves the flow

Also on the line "It makes me wonder if I've always told my self lies" I would write it as "It makes me wonder HOW LONG I'VE BEEN BUYING MY OWN LIES" again I think it helps the flow.

4. LooknGlass said:

This is not bad and has a good opening. I would however change the word "unstrengthning" It is not a real word or used in the English vocabulary. Maybe use "Weak and draining" or something in that vein, that keeps the same syllable count as "unstrengthning" Or just repeat the same words you used in the last verse. Over all this is a good start and it's obvious you have writing ability. Just keep writing as much as you can and read some of the pro's work online and even some of the guys who post in here. Good 1st draft you have here.

5. Craig Pate said:

Thank you That helped so much and I now know what you mean by the flow ^_^

6. Craig Pate said:

It does look better now I have changed it. I want to thank you for taking your time to have a look at my lyrics and giving me feedback, it really does help me a lot and hearing what you had to say has my boosted my confidence to know I have some writing ability at least and I will carry on writing as much as I can