Mexican address help.

Thread: Mexican address help.

Tags: None
  1. nenalindaa said:

Default Mexican address help.

I need help translating this address into Street number/name, province, etc.

fraternidad y torres cd de mexico #** col. ampliacion san manuel matamoros tamaulipas cp 87455

I know Tamaulipas, Matamoros is the city/state and province and 87455 would be the zip code right?
    Would #** be the street number? And what would be the street name?

The addresses in Mexico are so much different than ours, please help! Thank you in advance.(:

2. mexico62 said:

Hi nenalindaa, I´m sorry but as I live in Mexico City I don´t know the area of Matamoros, because is far away from here, but I went to googlemaps, and found that "fraternidad" and "Torre Ciudad de México" are two streets that cross making corners, so I think that you need to get the number, I dont know if a letter could get with the data you have, the zip code is O.K. so the adress would be:

Calles (streets) Fraternidad y Torre Ciudad de México Num. ?? (you need to know the number)
    Colonia. Ampliación San Manuel, Matamoros, Tamaulipas C.P.87455

(This adress is in the north of México, near the U.S.A., border (near Mcallen, Tx) in the Gulf of Mexico.

Hope this information is useful to you, maybe if you look for a big place, as a supermarket or a governement building a letter could get there with the information you have, but if you will send it to a house is better you get the number, all the other data is correct. Good luck.

3. nenalindaa said:

Thank you, Mexico62!(: The street part was what was confusing me the most, I couldn't find it on the maps, and didn't realize it was 2 different streets. Lol. And I just didn't feel comfortable posting the full address (street number) online. I wanted to make sure I had everything right, as it is to put on my husband's visa application. Thank you again!(: