Thread: Mehrnoosh - Komak Nemikoneh

Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Mehrnoosh - Komak Nemikoneh

pinglish and english translation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtXI7bZXMw

2. aspwow said:

Salam dostan , Mah e ramezan mobarak baad , Please i would like to have the english translation for this lovely song , thanks in advance

To listen to the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLGrVgJ2bpI

Komak Nemikoneh
    Lyrics to the song :

بهم کمک نمی کنه
    نوشتن از نبودنت بهم کمک نمی کنه
    هیچ چیزی بعد رفتنت بهم کمک نمی کنه
    نشوندنت به معنی عمیق و ناب وازه ها
    پیچیدنت به حرم استعاره ها بهم کمک نمی کنه
    خط زدن نوشته هام ، سوزوندن ترانه هام بهم کمک نمی کنه
    بغض های تلخ بین روز،شب گریه های بی صدام بهم کمک نمی کنه
    اینکه به خواب من میای
    عاشق خنده هات میشم
    این که نو لحظه لحظه ها،جون میگیرم فدات میشم
    برگشتن روزای خوب
    قصه ی بوی پیرهنت
    این که چشامو پس بدی
    حتی دیگه اومدنت، بهم کمک نمی کنه
    Last edited by aspwow; 08-08-2013 at 08:55 PM.

afsaneh said:

Behem komak nemikoneh ----------------------------------------- it wouldn’t help anymore
    Neveshtan az naboudanet ----------------------------------------- to write about your absence
    Behem komak nemikoneh ----------------------------------------- it helps no more
    Hich chizi bade raftanet -------------------------------------------- to have everything after your departure
    Behem komak nemikoneh ----------------------------------------- it wouldn’t help anymore
    Neshundanet be maniye amigh o naabe vaazhehaa -------- making you understand the deep meaning of the words
    Pichidanet be harame estehaarehaa -------------------------- twirling you around metaphor’s sanctum
    Khat zadane neveshtehaam -------------------------------------- to score out my writings
    Suzundane taraanehaam ------------------------------------------ to burn my songs
    Boghzaaye garme beyne ruz --------------------------------------- the warm midday sobs
    Shab geyehaaye bisedaam ----------------------------------------- my nightly soundless weeps
    Behem komak nemikoneh ----------------------------------------- it helps no more
    Inke be khaabe man miyaai --------------------------------------- that you appear in my dreams
    Aasheghe khandehaat misham ----------------------------------- and I fall for your smiles
    In ke tu lahze lahzehaa -------------------------------------------- that in every moment
    Jun migiram fadaat misham --------------------------------------- I take strength to die for you
    Bargashtane ruzaaye khoob --------------------------------------- the return of nice days
    Gheseye booye pirhanet ------------------------------------------- the tale of your shirt’s scent
    Inke cheshaamo pas bedi ----------------------------------------- returning my eyes
    Hatta dige umadanet ---------------------------------------------- even your reappearance
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare