A look at Look-alikes End

Thread: A look at Look-alikes End

Tags: None

Eccer said:

Default A look at Look-alikes End

(A revision is under making!)

Last edited by Eccer; 09-13-2013 at 07:34 PM.

2. mexico62 said:

Hi Eccer, It is remarkable the way you can let us see this dramatic picture in a so artistic way, your own point of view these escenes in your mind, that let us see and share. I like the works that try to get deep into the problems of our society and the disease that represent mankind to our world, your poem force us to make a reflection, is the man growing and going to a mental evolution or is our kind decaying and going down into an involution.
    Hope you can say what you were thinking as you wrote those lines, it must be a mix of emotions I guess.
    Thank you for your fine words and clear thoughts. As they give us different ideas, I´m going to read them again to give you more precise comments.

Eccer said:

It's hard to put imagination into words, what I saw or envisioned. But the scene kinda made an impact on me, and with that came the word "lookalike". And I just pondered for a while, then I started to fuse those images to get a full meaning out of it. It wasn't an mix of emotions to say, I was fully aware of what I was going to do. But I like putting artistic value into what I do, so that could give it an impression of variety and emotions.

But what I saw was the last population on earth, all genders fused as an "entire" race sorta, kinda like that episode in southpark lol. They where all strangely, just standing there in the midst of full blown ash storms. On scorched earth so to say, just waiting for something... So that's where I found my inspiration And it's one of those rare moments where I have to capture that feel right away.