Can someone please translate this in Spanish?

Thread: Can someone please translate this in Spanish?

Tags: None

tristerecuerdos said:

Default Can someone please translate this in Spanish?

Hello! Would someone please translate this to Spanish?
    "I feel so depressed nowadays. Most of the time, I am not even sure of my feelings. It sucks and it hurts so much."

"I think it's all because of the people that I trusted and then they ended up leaving me after everything. Its like you have to be beautiful to be loved, and I don't think I am beautiful."

Thanks in advance!

2. mexico62 said:

Hi tristesrecuerdos, I made the translation as if is a woman talking, if you need the words as if they are said by a man please let me know. I choose this sex because in your text you use "beautiful" that is more close to a woman.

"I feel so depressed nowadays. Most of the time, I am not even sure of my feelings.
    "Me siento muy deprimida en estos días. la mayor parte del tiempo, ni siquiera estoy segura de mis sentimientos.
    It sucks and it hurts so much."
    apesta y hiere mucho"

"I think it's all because of the people that I trusted and then they ended up leaving me after
    "Creo que todo es por la gente en la que confié y luego terminaron abandonándome
    everything. Its like you have to be beautiful to be loved, and I don't think I am beautiful."
    después de todo. Es como si tuvieras que ser bonita para ser amada, y no creo que yo sea bonita.

tristerecuerdos said:

Thank you so much Mexico62 for taking your time to translate this. Is it okay for you to translate more stuff for me later on?