Idiots

Thread: Idiots

Tags: None
  1. Tyler6270 said:

Default Idiots

The rap section is at the top of this forum page in a sub forum

2. LooknGlass said:

I hope you don't write lyrics. Calling people idiots for probably an honest mistake of not seeing the link, is a sure fire way of not getting anyone to read your work. I know I wouldn't, and I won't. Your maturity, or lack of it, is evident. Have a nice day.

3. Tyler6270 said:

Lol. My posts on here have 20k+ views. You know why? Because my work is ****ing good. You're ignorant. My level of maturity is low because people that were PREVIOUSLY posting in the rap section now post in here? I have two years on you, I know how things around here work. The moderators SHOULD have already posted this so the rap forum will come back to life. It's wayyyy too dead. We need the members back, and they are all in this forum where they SHOULDN'T be. Also, refusing to look at a person's work due to what you believe their level of maturity is, is a bit immature wouldn't you think? It isn't an honest mistake, because it's also told to you when you sign up in the rules, and it's a sticky. So no, it's laziness. Don't try to act like you're Mr.Mature because you refuse to tell people the truth. But I do write lyrics, and they are viewed. A lot. With good and bad feedback. Sooooo looks like you lost twice. Have a nice day .

Eccer said:

^ *facepalm*

5. LooknGlass said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler6270 View Post
    Lol. My posts on here have 20k+ views. You know why? Because my work is ****ing good. You're ignorant. My level of maturity is low because people that were PREVIOUSLY posting in the rap section now post in here? I have two years on you, I know how things around here work. The moderators SHOULD have already posted this so the rap forum will come back to life. It's wayyyy too dead. We need the members back, and they are all in this forum where they SHOULDN'T be. Also, refusing to look at a person's work due to what you believe their level of maturity is, is a bit immature wouldn't you think? It isn't an honest mistake, because it's also told to you when you sign up in the rules, and it's a sticky. So no, it's laziness. Don't try to act like you're Mr.Mature because you refuse to tell people the truth. But I do write lyrics, and they are viewed. A lot. With good and bad
    feedback. Sooooo looks like you lost twice. Have a nice day .
    So...Lets break this down....First you said:

"My posts on here have 20k+ views. You know why? Because my work is ****ing good."

So what you are saying here is...every time you get a view it's because you're so good. So all those viewers left good comments? I view a lot of women, but they don't all look good. You may in fact have some good lyrics, but the number of views you get doesn't determine how good it is, so your argument fails.

Now your next statement:

"My level of maturity is low because people that were PREVIOUSLY posting in the rap section now post in here?"

So here you admit that your maturity is low, and that's a start to your recovery. I commend you. I hope more people make it back to the rap section so you can get your maturity back. It would be a benefit to all of us.

Down a little further you state:

"Also, refusing to look at a person's work due to what you believe their level of maturity is, is a bit immature wouldn't you think?"

This statement means one of 2 things...
    1. Your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking, (so may I suggest Dr. Seuss as a starting point.)
    2. You have a learning disability (and if so, I'm behind you all the way in your struggle to better yourself)

If you read what I said, you will realize (If you read in context) that the reason I won't read you work is because you called people idiots and were rude, thereby displaying the immaturity I spoke of. You can't really argue that your obvious flippant attitude at starting a post called "Idiots" is the product of a mature mind can you?..Didn't think so..

Now to your next statement:

"It isn't an honest mistake, because it's also told to you when you sign up in the rules, and it's a sticky. So no, it's laziness."

So what you are saying here, is that there were no mistakes, it was all laziness. Do you have the evidence to back this claim up? Can you read everyone's mind? (You might be able to impress me with that) Or is this what it really is...a guess, an opinion and a assertion not based on factual evidence at all. Sure there may be some that were just lazy, but to say that everyone is, is a insult to a lot of good people with good intentions that DO have reading disabilities, or may have been distracted in there homes and just "didn't see it" or may have been in a hurry when they signed up. I'm sure there's someone out there that will respectfully lead these people to the right forum with kindness in due time.....I didn't count how many times you lost, I have better things to do and this will be my last post to you young man. Do us all a favor, act like one.
    Last edited by LooknGlass; 08-17-2013 at 03:51 PM.

6. Tyler6270 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LooknGlass View Post
    So...Lets break this down....First you said:

"My posts on here have 20k+ views. You know why? Because my work is ****ing good."

So what you are saying here is...every time you get a view it's because you're so good. So all those viewers left good comments? I view a lot of women, but they don't all look good. You may in fact have some good lyrics, but the number of views you get doesn't determine how good it is, so your argument fails.

Now your next statement:

"My level of maturity is low because people that were PREVIOUSLY posting in the rap section now post in here?"

So here you admit that your maturity is low, and that's a start to your recovery. I commend you. I hope more people make it back to the rap section so you can get your maturity back. It would be a benefit to all of us.

Down a little further you state:

"Also, refusing to look at a person's work due to what you believe their level of maturity is, is a bit immature wouldn't you think?"

This statement means one of 2 things...
    1. Your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking, (so may I suggest Dr. Seuss as a starting point.)
    2. You have a learning disability (and if so, I'm behind you all the way in your struggle to better yourself)

If you read what I said, you will realize (If you read in context) that the reason I won't read you work is because you called people idiots and were rude, thereby displaying the immaturity I spoke of. You can't really argue that your obvious flippant attitude at starting a post called "Idiots" is the product of a mature mind can you?..Didn't think so..

Now to your next statement:

"It isn't an honest mistake, because it's also told to you when you sign up in the rules, and it's a sticky. So no, it's laziness."

So what you are saying here, is that there were no mistakes, it was all laziness. Do you have the evidence to back this claim up? Can you read everyone's mind? (You might be able to impress me with that) Or is this what it really is...a guess, an opinion and a assertion not based on factual evidence at all. Sure there may be some that were just lazy, but to say that everyone is, is a insult to a lot of good people with good intentions that DO have reading disabilities, or may have been distracted in there homes and just "didn't see it" or may have been in a hurry when they signed up. I'm sure there's someone out there that will respectfully lead these people to the right forum with kindness in due time.....I didn't count how many times you lost, I have better things to do and this will be my last post to you young man. Do us all a favor, act like one.
    20k+ views on MORE THAN ONE piece of work means people find me good, or obviously it would have the usual 100-200 views most of the works do.
    Not once did I state that a view makes me good therefore there was no point in you attempting to put words in my mouth .
    I need Dr.Seuess huh? Well that's pretty funny seeing as how YOU are the one that failed to read what was typed. I had a question mark at the end,
    meaning how does that make me immature? I wouldn't claim I'm immature with a question, so PLUS ONE on that too. Lol, you just contradicted yourself. Nice.
    My actions indirectly prove my immaturting, in your mind, meaning you won't read my work DUE to the immaturtiy you believe I possess.
    It is laziness, how is it not? If people would read the rules/stickies that are put up they would know exactly what to do, because it clearly states it. .
    So what I am saying, most of your points were invalid, YOU were the one that failed to read, yes even in context, andddd they ask you to read the rules AFTER signing up,
    So good one on that too. I don't want to count how many times you lost here, but I'd definitely say it's a lot, I have better things to do.
    Next time you want to try to act like an intelligent being over the internet, do us a favor, and actually be one.