Some verses of the book of Tobit

Thread: Some verses of the book of Tobit

Tags: None

lovelyaltagracia said:

Default Some verses of the book of Tobit

I understand all of this but I was wondering if I can get a native help, just to make sure I got it right

La noche de su boda, Tobías dijo a Sara: "Somos descendientes de un pueblo de santos, y no podemos unirnos como los paganos, que no conocen a Dios".
    Se levantaron los dos y, juntos, se pusieron a orar con fervor. Pidieron a Dios su protección.
    si yo me caso con esta hija de Israel, no es para satisfacer mis pasiones, sino solamente para fundar una familia en la que se bendiga tu nombre para siempre".
    Y Sara, por su parte, dijo: "Ten compasión de nosotros, Señor, ten compasión de nosotros. Que los dos juntos vivamos felices hasta la vejez

bedroomeyes said:

On their wedding night, Tobias said to Sara: "We are descendants of a town of saints, and we cannot join the pagans who don't know God."
    They both got up and together started to fervently pray. They asked God for his protection.
    "If I marry this daughter of Israel, it will not be to satisfy my passion, but to form a family in which your name is blessed always."
    And Sara, in turn, said: "Have compassion on us, Lord, have compassion on us. May we both live happily until old age."
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein

lovelyaltagracia said:

Thank you a looooooot

bedroomeyes said:

My pleasure.
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein