Some help with this beautiful song..

Thread: Some help with this beautiful song..

Tags: None
  1. Sandra... said:

Default Some help with this beautiful song..

Could anyone help with the translation of this song, think the sound is great but think i may be misunderstanding something about it..
    thanks a lot in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIxm5...&feature=share

oooh and i've had another one which confuses me a lot :S
    if its not too much then thanks a lot!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEl3E...&feature=share
    Last edited by Sandra...; 08-21-2013 at 10:42 AM.

2. arduus said:

Ağla, kalbim ağla ona bağla bu canı Cry, my heart, cry, make my life hold on to him/her
    Sen kurtar ya Rab ümitsizce karşılıksız yananı My god, save the one who burns with a one-sided love, without any hope
    Al derdimi dağlara ver, ateşe ver sen Ya Rab My god, take my sorrow away and give it to the mountains, to the fire
    Dayanmaz ki dağlar taşlar, alev ağlar gör Ya Rab My God, you will see that even the mountains nor rocks won't stand it, even the flames will cry

Ben mecburum sana, sesimi duysana I am bound to you, hear my voice
    Allahın aşkına kıyma bana For god's sake, don't break my heart
    Umutsa umut yok, çareme varmaz yol There is no hope, no way leads to my remedy
    Senden sonrası yok, mecburum sana There is no life after you, I am bound to you

This was the first song you requested, according to the forum rules you need to post only one song in one thread (with singer and song name), therefore I will translate the second one in the second post, in case a moderator separates the thread.
    Last edited by arduus; 08-21-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: correction
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

3. arduus said:

The second song is in Kurdish language with Turkish translation, unfortunately I cannot speak Kurdish, but I can translate the subtitles provided in video. If you want a native speaker to translate the song, you can post it in Kurdish lyrics translation forum.

Gava tu çû dil ma li dû When you left me, you left back my heart
    Ez û es man rûbirû I remained by myselfx2
    Evîn dijwar e tev pêt û ar e The love is difficult, it is ember, it is fire
    Birînên xedar mane bêçare My deep wounds remained without relief
    Bi hêvî bûm min gotê were I had hope, I said her "come"
    Min ji ku zanîbû tu venagere?How would I know that she wouldn't come back?x2

Ez canê te bûm, tu ne cana min bû I was your life but weren't "you" also my life?
    Ji te qetandin bo min mirin bû To separate from you made me feel like dyingx2
    Ez nêzî te bûm tu dûrî min bû The more I came near you, the more you ran away from me
    Ez tim ê te bûm tu ya yekî din bû I was always yours, but you always belonged to others
    Ez mirî me tu zindî ye I am dead, you are alive
    Min ji ku zanîbû te min kuştiyê How would I know that you killed me?x2

Ez Memê te bûm tu nebû Zîn I was always your Mehmet (male name), you never could be my Zin (female name possibly meaning woman)
    Piştî te çû bûm har û dîn When you left me I lost my mind
    Ketim ranebûm carek şa nebûm I fell down and couldn't get up, I could be happy again
    Ên ku min dikuşt xeyalên te bûn What killed me was the reflection/imagination of you
    Dilê min sêwî êşeke bêdawî There is an endless sorrow in my orphan heart
    Nema zindî dibin hêviyên mirî The dead hopes cannot be resurrected nowx2
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

4. Sandra... said:

wow cant believe how fast! thanks so much arduus (yet again )!