Humaira Arshad - Karan Mein Nazara (Urdu)

Thread: Humaira Arshad - Karan Mein Nazara (Urdu)

Tags: None
  1. aspwow said:

Post Humaira Arshad - Karan Mein Nazara (Urdu)

please listening and write lyrics!!!
    Thanks!!!
    please translate to english !!!

[v2L4ec6qhHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2L4ec6qhHg[/video]
    http://link.songspk.name/pakistani.php?songid=989 mp3 download
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2L4ec6qhHg
    Last edited by aspwow; 08-26-2013 at 09:17 AM.

songlover26 said:

Karam mein nazara jaddo ohdi tasveer da – When I look at her photographs
    Penda hai bhulekha mainu Sohni Saasi Heer da – It seems to me as if I am looking at Sohni, Saassi or Heer

Sohni, Saassi and Heer are famous female characters of Punjabi literature like Juliet in the English Literature.

Chann ohnu pyar naal door baitha takda – The Moon watches her from high above.
    Akhan vich neendan da khumar peya vasda – In her eyes reside abundance of intoxicating Sleeps
    Til ohde much da jaan meri kadda – Her beauty spot takes my life away.
    Yaar mera baadshah hai husn di jaagir da. – My Beloved is the Master of the Land of Beauty.
    (Meaning she is the most beautiful among the pretty ones)
    Bol de ne sur jaddon gallan kardi – Music Flows when she speaks
    Othey phull khid dene jiyhey pair dhardi - Flowers bloom from where she passes
    Tur de ei jaddo parchavein kol dardi - When she walks consciously walks scared of the shadows
    Nimma Nimma Hassa Ohda dil mera cheerda - her bashful laughter just penetrates deep in my heart.
    Tum takalluf ko hii iKhlaas samajhate ho 'Faraz'
    dost hotaa nahii.n har haath milaane vaalaa - [Ahmed Faraz]

ShAkY said:

Quote Originally Posted by songlover26 View Post
    Karam mein nazara jaddo ohdi tasveer da – When I look at her photographs
    Penda hai bhulekha mainu Sohni Saasi Heer da – It seems to me as if I am looking at Sohni, Saassi or Heer

Sohni, Saassi and Heer are famous female characters of Punjabi literature like Juliet in the English Literature.

Chann ohnu pyar naal door baitha takda – The Moon watches her from high above.
    Akhan vich neendan da khumar peya vasda – In her eyes reside abundance of intoxicating Sleeps
    Til ohde much da jaan meri kadda – Her beauty spot takes my life away.
    Yaar mera baadshah hai husn di jaagir da. – My Beloved is the Master of the Land of Beauty.
    (Meaning she is the most beautiful among the pretty ones)
    Bol de ne sur jaddon gallan kardi – Music Flows when she speaks
    Othey phull khid dene jiyhey pair dhardi - Flowers bloom from where she passes
    Tur de ei jaddo parchavein kol dardi - When she walks consciously walks scared of the shadows
    Nimma Nimma Hassa Ohda dil mera cheerda - her bashful laughter just penetrates deep in my heart.

wow beautiful song & lyrics 'songlover26'