Trans-Siberian Orchestra - 'Someday' Lyrics

Thread: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - 'Someday' Lyrics

Tags: None
  1. peepster1005 said:

Default Trans-Siberian Orchestra - 'Someday' Lyrics

Hello everyone!

I've been listening to this song by Trans-Siberian Orchestra called 'Someday'. I think it's a brilliant song and very well written. I've listened to it many times, but yet, I can't seem to figure out what the lyrics mean. I tried looking around on the internet for a meaning, but I didn't find anything about it, so I figured it would post it here and see what you all think.

Specifically, I'm looking at the chorus. What is it that he has to tell them?

So give it a listen and hopefully we can figure something out! Here is the YouTube link for the official lyrics video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJAgk6Pn6Ks

Thanks in advance!

2. lyricsweneed said:

Thumbs up Meaning of Someday

Quote Originally Posted by peepster1005 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've been listening to this song by Trans-Siberian Orchestra called 'Someday'. I think it's a brilliant song and very well written. I've listened to it many times, but yet, I can't seem to figure out what the lyrics mean. I tried looking around on the internet for a meaning, but I didn't find anything about it, so I figured it would post it here and see what you all think.

Specifically, I'm looking at the chorus. What is it that he has to tell them?

So give it a listen and hopefully we can figure something out! Here is the YouTube link for the official lyrics video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJAgk6Pn6Ks

Thanks in advance!
    Hey there

I took a look at the lyric video. The narrator is telling of his parents, and all that they gave him. They would teach them not by "preaching" but by their example. He's saying someday he'll have to tell them that he realizes their great value to him, and that he is indebted to them. Does that make sense?