Mustafa Sandal - Organik album

Thread: Mustafa Sandal - Organik album

Tags: None

shhora said:

Default Mustafa Sandal - Organik album

Selam everyone!

first i apologize if i start a new thread what it's possible to be on this forum already, but my excuse is that i search it before and i only found one song from his album (neler neler).

please help me to find for the rest of the album (8 songs: Bi' Git Bakalìm, Ego, Kafasi Bu, Kum, Kurƒun Geçirmez, Organik, Yok Öyle Bi' Dünya, Çek Gönder) the translation and the lyrics. tesekkuler
    "Love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

2. arduus said:

If nobody finds the songs, I can translate them later. But according to the forum rules you need to open a new thread for every single song, shhora. If you don't get any answer, go on and open the threads, I'll be around to help
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

shhora said:

3) If you want the translation of a whole album for a specific singer use this
    format as the title:

Artist – Title of Album

Ex: Tarkan – Metamorfoz

Please, when you request the translation of a whole album, put every song in a different post. This also applies, when posting translation. (Reason: The songs can be added to Sticky with translated Turkish songs as permalinks then.)

in a different post not different thread (this is what i understand )
    "Love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

4. arduus said:

Today the forum is full of grateful people again (this is what some people make me think). Forget what I have written and good luck finding someone to have the songs translated ~
    Hiç yara almadan aynadan geçemezsin... (I can provide translations in English, German, Spanish upon request, just add my name in your post and the language you want)

shhora said:

i don't understand why u get upset. i just copied a part from forum rules and told you what i've been understand. but "thanks" for helping