Without any act,
    With no response for word
    And nothing to neglect.

Without many things,
    Without fighting world,
    Without hope to win
    And showing off the bold.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Victor--"Hear! Hear!" Good poem. I came to visit "I Have Survived Again" for several reasons. First, a great title. Then I saw your name is Russian. As a child, I identified with some Russian compositions I played on piano. Why? Because they expressed deep and strong feelings that I had little other way as a child to express. Now I have Russian friends here. They are deep and lovely people, full of hospitality, charm, wit, and depth of caring.

I especially like that you kept your poem simple; out of its simplicity, depth can be felt. You didn't have to get all heavy with weighty words to express yourself. Like haiku, your poem captures the essence. Congratulations.

Victor Sklyarov said:

Thank you, Frankie, for your estimation. It is very important for me.

curiosity_kills_the_cat said:

Your words are so simple, yet one can feel the rumble of a story within a story. Hmm, this feels deep.

Victor Sklyarov said:

Most unfortunately the poem is also true-to-life - I am paralytic for 2 last years.

Frankie Jasmine said:

Victor S., I just saw your post about being paralytic, after re-reading your poem. The beginning of the poem made me feel you had lost a limb (an arm) perhaps in battle or disaster. Now I understand better.. Thank you for sharing your story.