همش به تو فکر میکنم تو که همیشه تو دلم هستی و هیچوقت نمیری
    هرچی که هست عاشقتم
    هرجوری شه نمیزارم عشق ِ تو از من بگیری
    همش به تو فکر میکنم تو که همیشه تو دلم هستی و هیچوقت نمیری
    هرچی که هست عاشقتم
    هرجوری شه نمیزارم عشق ِ تو از من بگیری

afsaneh said:

Default 7 band - Hamash Be To Fekr Mikonam

Vaghti negaah mikonam be maahe tooye aasemoon ------------- whenever I look at the moon in the sky
    Fekr mikoni chi mibinam be joz to o gozashtamoon? ------------- what do you suppose I see apart from you and our past?
    Tamoome in saaniyehaa faghat be to fekr mikonam -------------- through all these seconds I just think about you
    Lahze be lahze bi sedaa faghat be to fekr mikonam -------------- every second quietly I just think about you

Shaboone shoonehaaye man vaghti mishe ye tekyegaah -------- when at nights my shoulders become a support
    Faghat to ro azat mikhaan Baa eltemaase in negaah ------------- they just want you with plea in their eyes
    Ki mitune behem bege chiye javaabe geryehaam? ---------------- who can tell me what the answer to my weeping is?
    Vaghti delam migire baaz Az roozegaar to ro mikhaam ----------- when I am depressed I want you from the fate

Hamash be to fekr mikonam---------------------------------------- I just think about you
    To ke hamishe tu delam hasti o hichvaght nemiri ----------------- you that always are in my heart and never leave
    Har chi ke hast aasheghetam --------------------------------------- whatever happens I ‘m in love with you
    Har joori she nemizaaram eshgheto az man begiri --------------- whatever happens I won’t let you take your love from me

Tuye tamume lahzehaa bi ekhtiyaar o bigharaar ------------------ during all these seconds spontaneously and restlessly
    Oon ke to ro mikhaad manam --------------------------------------- the one who wants you is me
    Kheili azam doori vali ------------------------------------------------ you’re far from me but
    Oon kasi ke aarezushe tu yaade to biyaad manam ---------------- the one who wishes to be remembered by you is me
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare