You Here

Thread: You Here

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default You Here

fbbdfa
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-21-2020 at 07:12 AM.

2. Peter Both said:

Sounds like a rather slow, but heavy rocksong. (maybe like Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun?)

Doug Denslowe said:

Zak,this is so romantic in a mysterious way!I love it.This has to be my favorite piece you've written.it really hits me in a way that's....just right!Bravo!!!

4. Zakynthos said:

Hey Doug, I'm so glad you like it! Because I spend little time here, if you need me to return the favour, I'm willing to comment on any song of yours. Now that I've left school, I have enough time to exploit my moments of inspiration. Lol These days the night sky is very bright, you can clearly see fluffy white clouds... a good source of inspiration to me.

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zakynthos View Post
    Hey Doug, I'm so glad you like it! Because I spend little time here, if you need me to return the favour, I'm willing to comment on any song of yours. Now that I've left school, I have enough time to exploit my moments of inspiration. Lol These days the night sky is very bright, you can clearly see fluffy white clouds... a good source of inspiration to me.
    Thanks Zak.You've always held a special place in my heart due to your comments on Raven Beauty (of the night).Take a look at French Fry Cool,it's something I recently wrote,and not an "oldie" that I just posted,for fun.If you don't quite "get it" I've tried to explain it in the comments.It's one of those "read between the lines" type songs.See what you think.Thanks.

amaryn said:

ZAK!! It's you! I'm just back from the Pelopponesos and now you're here!
    Thanks for taking time to blow your inspiration in a poem here.
    Did you also write it in Greek?
    Please, DO keep writing here at times, will you?
    Anytime will do!
    Thanks for this lovepoem, though it involves loneliness ;
    It unfortunately walks hand in hand with the better side of love.
    Another time?