only on cannibal island
    bite the hand that feeds you
    only on cannibal island
    only on cannibal island
    only on cannibal island

Doug Denslowe said:

This at least has some good rymes.I like this one.What always blows my mind is when a new writer comes to this site,dumps several of their songs,without giving anybody else feedback,yet expecting to get some themselves.I try to read all the posts made,but I've stopped giving feedback to those who only post threads,but give no comments themselves.

3. MrGore said:

yea, sorry bout the "new guy dumping a bunch of songs" thing, ive actually been on this site since December of last year, I only opened this account so I could separate my two projects cause they're like 2 different worlds. ive given you feedback off my other account, I remember cause you left me a comment on that one that really meant a lot to me. I'll try and be more considerate next time.

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by MrGore View Post
    yea, sorry bout the "new guy dumping a bunch of songs" thing, ive actually been on this site since December of last year, I only opened this account so I could separate my two projects cause they're like 2 different worlds. ive given you feedback off my other account, I remember cause you left me a comment on that one that really meant a lot to me. I'll try and be more considerate next time.
    MrGore,while I wasn't calling you out,personally,I did want to state something that's bothered me since coming to ATL.When I first came here,I keep reading writers complain "nobody gives me feedback".While they,themselves,gave none.I tried to remedy this by giving everybody's whose writing was worthwhile,a comment,at least telling them,"I like it."For while things turned around,people were posting both their songs and giving others replies as well.There are a few that I can still count on to do this.But lately I've been PMing people to ask for their comments.The only reason someone writes on this site is to hopefully get a few "pats on the back".If not,why not write your songs/poetry on a piece of paper or the sidewalk.I'm sorry if I took it out on you MG,but when I saw ten threads,no replies,I just couldn't help myself.