Singer МакSим - Quick Question, and Translation

Thread: Singer МакSим - Quick Question, and Translation

Tags: None

Katina said:

Default Singer МакSим - Quick Question, and Translation

Hi

Does anybody happen to know if Russian singer МакSим understands any English at all?
    I want to send some fan mail, but won't bother if she won't understand :/

And to keep on topic, will someone please translate this short clip, just what is said from 1:53 - 2:15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gy-FFnhCkc

Thanks

Victor Sklyarov said:

we will be shooting the clip in places dear to my heart, sorry that we make it directly in the wood, on the rier banks
    sparing few seconds on each place [follows sound track of the song] Man's voice; `Get ready! Commence!{The other man starts singing`]
    Man's voice; `Close your ears! Done1 Stop!` The other man starts singing`again] Soundtrack again. Man's voice; `Shoot the opening of this saaucer!`
    Maxime; `At this moment we are shootig the episode in restaaurant, fune restaaurant, through the mirrows of which one may pasto anothther reality.` Soundtrak.
    Maxime; `At such surrounding one may watch the place where Maxime sits, I am used to it as my father and my brother dealt with cars i am familiar with
    situation` Sountrack. Maxime; `It is imortent when there is friendly atmosphere at the work site.`

3. lapsus said:

Default Hi!

In an interview MakS?? said that she loves Spanish language and would sing in Spanish if somebody translate her song. I think it's not a problem for her to read English.