Tags: None

Ecoliqua said:

Sorry Duste man,

I meant UN SALUDO...

:-)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Thank you Addoosha and thank you Nooresabz,

whyt for you as a simple event as typing a few words in Google and copy-pasting the song, for me is a "Impossible Mission". So thank you very much. For me is even difficult write your names with Roman fonts ;-) A d d o o s h a, N o o r e b a z... I always have to look up for the right spelling. You repeat every vowel twice! :-)

Well, I must go to work! Luckily, tomorrow and after tomorrow is a bank holiday in Spain and many other Catholic countries. In many countries, this week is called Easter and they celebrate it with rabbits and eggs, but in Spain we called it "Holly Week" and do noot have Rabbits at all, only images of Virgen Mary and Jesus Christ going around the town in a kind of parade (there is also thousands of believers going behind the images (of Christ or Mary) wearing this long, dark garment with a kind of long hat (similar to Kukusklan ;-) but has nothing to do with it) and there is also a band playing music (sad music). I am not very keen on this, but the atmosphere in the strees is nice. I will go to Sevilla, where I am originally. Holly week is extremelly famous in sevilla.
    So, Jupyyyyyy!!! we are in Holidays

For the ones interested in what I have just written, some pics of Holly week in Sevilla

YouTube - Virgen de las Aguas- Semana Santa Sevilla

YouTube - Semana Santa Sevillana 07
    OMG... tnx laura for these nice infos. i love it. you know... I have special regards to Jesus...
    he was been really innocent. I interest to everythings about him. also I have a tableau from Last Dinner in my room.

I wanna check videos but my phone line still has a problem. I'm keen for cheking it. Inshallah farda(tomorrow)
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

addoosha said:

Quote Originally Posted by nooresabz View Post
    thanks for your humility and kindness, people like you are rare and hard to find.
    Hi Nooresabz

Thanx for your sweet words,that was very nice of u,

BTW,Fadaya seret,we use this term in Iraq too,
    but we say Fidwa seret lak or fidwa arooh lak, which carries the same meanning,and its really hard to translate to english

Khoda Hafez my friend,