Lets Ask for a New Persian Thread

Thread: Lets Ask for a New Persian Thread

Tags: None

Ecoliqua said:

Hi people,

sorry my absence, but last weeks have been chaotic. Meanwhile, my grandfather died and then I have been sick for almost two weeks. First I had a cold, and then it developed a sinusitis: the most awefuly painful headache I ever experienced in my liife.
    But I am bac, althouth a bit delayed with the threads...

Vanda, ghali :-), thank you for caring and thank you also for the song "ahooe eshgh". You were right, the lyrics are weird indeed. I believe is not the kind of vocabulary people use on everyday conversations.

I will try to catch on all the lyrics posted since I was off and I will come back to you soon.

Kisses to all, khoda hafez, maa salma :-)

Laura

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hi people,

sorry my absence, but last weeks have been chaotic. Meanwhile, my grandfather died and then I have been sick for almost two weeks. First I had a cold, and then it developed a sinusitis: the most awefuly painful headache I ever experienced in my liife.

Vanda, ghali :-), thank you for caring and thank you also for the song "ahooe eshgh". You were right, the lyrics are weird indeed. I believe is not the kind of vocabulary people use on everyday conversations.

I will try to catch on all the lyrics posted since I was off and I will come back to you soon.

Laura

are you ok now azizam? tnx God
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

aShOoRi said:

Hi people,

Laura
    hey eco! i missed you, im also very sad to hear of your grandfathers passing i hope you get better and experience the best of the ever brighter aspects very soon xx take care
    beganokh la azt shoqtle /
    go kharebota khadoota letlee /
    mdree mamteelan al orkhat maten /
    baabe em yeeme am khoone o khatee ...

"Ashur Bet Sargis - Sara D'Matan"

4. Sunshinehu said:

Hi people,

Laura
    Sorry to hear about your Grand dad
    Hope that you are keeping well.

5. hasan said:

Hi people,

Laura
    Oh, I am sorry Ecoliqua, I was so excited with my Persian, I didn't read all the messages.

I am sorry for your grandfather and your sickness. This is life, it brings such hard times in front of us, sometimes. I hope you're OK now.

Ron said:

hello evryone i am happy' no no i'm very very much happy to see the kindness and love between all of you, i'm as a israeli only prayer that this love will be extend to all the universe and between all the people.

greet translation venda and addoosha.

7. shirini said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    hello evryone i am happy' no no i'm very very much happy to see the kindness and love between all of you, i'm as a israeli only prayer that this love will be extend to all the universe and between all the people.

hey ron im also from israel!!!
    nice to see that is more persian- israeli pepole that visit here

if you want you can send me mail in hebrew
    יום נעים!!!
    שירין
    shirin

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo Shirin,
    שירין
    Does this word means shirin?...

ש=sh
    י=i
    ר=r
    י=i
    ן=n

:-) It would be too easy if it were true...

9. shirini said:

Talking

Hallo Shirin,
    שירין
    Does this word means shirin?...

ש=sh
    י=i
    ר=r
    י=i
    ן=n

:-) It would be too easy if it were true...

yes dear
    shirin means שירין
    lol

have a good night

Vanda said:

Hi Ron, deary , welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post

I hope so,
    peace to all the world..

- Hafez

Vanda said:

hi guys... sorry. my cousin died 2 days ago... he was only 22 and now I'm not at home.
    my notebook... well, I have still big problems with Vista. damn...
    I've translated "yadam toro faramoosh" and afshin' songs but not at my notebook. I'll put them soon.
    i'll try to back next week
    sorry... I'm not in a good mood indeed.

and Masood. tnx for your help azizam. karet aliye. khosh omadi. ba'd ba ham harf mizanim. merci...

be happy guys... I miss you alllllllll

- Hafez

Ecoliqua said:

Dear Vanda,

My thoughts are with you. I will think about you the whole day and will try that my energy travel half of the planet to rich you in Iran. I am really sorry for your lost. Sometimes, many times, most of the times... life is unfair.

Dont worry about us. You let us a great deal of home work to review. Beside this, there is more new people around that can help if we have questions with Farsi.

Hallo Masood, thank you for your willingness to participate. More Iranian help is always welcome. There are lost of request lately for Vanda.

I have been so bussy lately that I honestly have no time to catch up all the new translations. I would need days with 48 hours.

Wellcome to all the new members and greetings to all those who regularly participate here.

لاورا

13. hasan said:

Vanda, I am sorry to hear about your cousin. Inna lillahi ve inna ileyhi rajiun. خدا صبر بدهد

14. Cyrus The Great said:

Vanda you cannot imagine how sorry I am to hear that.
    اميدوارم غم آخرتون باشه. خدا بيامرزتشون. مي دوني، اين جور اتفاقات با تمام تلخيشون يه خوبي دارند، اون هم اينه كه يادمون
    مي اندازند كه همه مسافريم و نبايد به مسافرخونه دل بست. بازم تسليت مي گم
    خرّم آن روز كز اين مرحله بربندم بار/ وز سر كوي تو پرسند رفيقان خبرم

And I should thank all of you because of your warm welcome.
    Last edited by Cyrus The Great; 06-17-2007 at 12:12 PM.

aShOoRi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    hi guys... sorry. my cousin died 2 days ago... he was only 22 and now I'm not at home.
    hey vanda i am very sorry to hear this news , my heart goes out to u darling i can imagine how ur feeling, my grandma is also very sick and the doctors have been saying that she hasnt got much long to live...its heartbreaking but its life xx
    beganokh la azt shoqtle /
    go kharebota khadoota letlee /
    mdree mamteelan al orkhat maten /
    baabe em yeeme am khoone o khatee ...

"Ashur Bet Sargis - Sara D'Matan"

~*flower*~ said:

Vanda azizam,

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. Insha'allah he will be placed within the proximity of the Almighty's angels and be surrounded with the noor of the Ahlul-bayt, Ameen.

Take care of yourself azizam,
    much love,

~*flower*~

croatian babe said:

hay vanda.sorry for your loss.i also have sick grandma in hospital and i prayin every day for her.thats all we can do for our loveones.be strong!

18. shirini said:

hey vanda azizam, how are you dear?

I am very very very sorry to hear this bad news about your cousin...

Its really hard to lose someone that you love

be strong darling
    Im sending u kisses and hugs

shirin

19. Salma said:

I'm so sorry dear vanda for your loss..
    I lost my sister 5 months ago and I know exactley how painful and hard it is ,
    and my father is in hospital since yesterday and I just can't get those scary thoughts out of my head .. as said before ..all we can do is pray
    so , my prayers are for you to get through this..

may he rest in peace. mercey be upon him

bratadishtar said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    my notebook... well, I have still big problems with Vista. damn...
    I've translated "yadam toro faramoosh" and afshin' songs but not at my notebook. I'll put them soon.
    i'll try to back next week
    sorry... I'm not in a good mood indeed.

and Masood. tnx for your help azizam. karet aliye. khosh omadi. ba'd ba ham harf mizanim. merci...

be happy guys... I miss you alllllllll
    *sends major hugs* Vanda, I'm so sorry for your loss. Last September, my cousin in California died in a car accident. She was only 21, an only child, and her parents are both in their 60s. It's been the hardest part of my life, through a rough childhood, a horrendous divorce between my parents, and now losing someone I thought of as my sister. It was even more scary to think I could have been there with her, except I decided not to go to school there after all. And a month later, I get a hysterical phone call from my aunt saying my cousin is dead. *sigh* It's very rough, and there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her, or feel guilty that I'm here and she isn't. But I suppose I just have to accept that God has a plan and a reason for everything. And the truth is, only the good die young. People who are free of spirit and kind and generous don't belong on Earth. They belong someplace better.

I know I don't know you at all, but I really hope knowing someone is undergoing the same pain you are might be helpful. Just take this time to appreciate your family and friends, those closest to you, those who mean the most to you. And appreciate yourself, most of all. Because you only get one of you, so make the most of it.

*hugs again*
    Sheikhani rigdit oomta
    Kha shima khoot kha ata.
    - Evin Aghassi