I want to write in Farsi

Thread: I want to write in Farsi

Tags: None
  1. hasan said:

Default I want to write in Farsi

Hi everyone. I hope everything is ok with you.
    I have been too busy to visit the site, unfortunately.
    I'd like to write in Persian today. I hope you don't get bored.

امروز یک داستان فارسی برای کودکان خوانده ام. فعلا خیلی خش حالم چون که این برای من خیلی مهم است. عموما نمی توانم بی فرهنگ فارسی کتابها مثل این بخوانم . ولی این حکایه خیلی ساده بود. فارسی را بسیار دوست دارم و خواهم هر چه زودتر این زبان یاد گیرم. وقتی که من انگلیسی می یاد گرفتم، او برای من زبانی بیگانه بود. ولی در فارسی خیلی چیزها از من خودم می یابم. هم کلمه ها هم طرز افاده های جمله ها همسان هستند.
  2. hasan said:

هی واندی جان! باید شما را ایلچی مدنیت فارسی برای دولت ایران بکنند. هر شب و روز، بدون خستکی آن ترانه های فارسی را به انگلیسی ترجمه می کنید و خیلی اشخاس را از آهنگها و شعرهای ایران خبردار میکنید. بسیا حوب! دستناب درد نکنند
    Last edited by hasan; 06-09-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Vanda said:

oh my GOD Hasan... I would take my hat off to you... bravo... bravo
    آفرين ... درود

just 1 little thing
    مي ياد گرفتم
    It's a mode of ancient Persian... I've seen this mode of verb for example in Golestan of Sa'di.
    but now we say ياد مي گرفتم

you make sentences really good.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by hasan View Post
    ایلچی مدنیت فارسی
    is a really hard phrase to making... bravo bravo

and tnx for you kindness. it's my duty :-)
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez
  4. hasan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    oh my GOD Hasan... I would take my hat off to you... bravo... bravo
    آفرين ... درود

just 1 little thing
    مي ياد گرفتم
    It's a mode of ancient Persian... I've seen this mode of verb for example in Golestan of Sa'di.
    but now we say ياد مي گرفتم

you make sentences really good.
    this

is a really hard phrase to making... bravo bravo

and tnx for you kindness. it's my duty :-)
    Thank you very much Vandi. You can't know how happy I am now!
    Sorry for this English reply. For the time being, I am slow in Persian.

As I said before, when I was learning English it was a foreign language for me, but Persian is so familiar! I find Persian words even in the language of my village. I wish I had started learning Persian earlier.

Oh, for my ancient Persian, you can't blame me. Here in Turkey, Persian is mainly studied because of the Masnavi and the old Iranian literature.
    It causes difficulty for me, too, because that "Tehrun" accent of "Irun" surprises me every time I hear.

Well, my favorites are "dastan-i kudekan" and "teraneha-i kudekan" at the moment, because they are so easy to undrstand. :P Wherever I find a text starting with "yeki bud, yeki nabud", I print and read. With the help of the dictionary, of course.

Thanks again for the motivating words. It heps a lot. I have the certificate exam for elementary Persian on Monday. I hope I'll get my certificate.

Take care of yorself.
    Last edited by hasan; 06-11-2007 at 02:05 PM.