Benyamin

Thread: Benyamin

Tags: None

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Default Benyamin

ok i'm completely new at this i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing so forgive me if i sound like a fool but recently have i been getting into persian artists such as benyamin and afshin and as i was looking for their lyrics and translation i came across this thread thingie :/ this is where i found benymins lyrics ( thanks vanda) but afshin is still troubling i love his song atish, dooset daram and maach but it's dissapointing that i can't find the translation to these songs can some one help? please :/

Ecoliqua said:

Quote Originally Posted by dazedNpuzzl3D View Post
    ok i'm completely new at this i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing so forgive me if i sound like a fool but recently have i been getting into persian artists such as benyamin...
    Yes! fanally! Another Benyamin fan!

BEN-YA-MIN, BEN-YA-MIN!

hi folk,

thank you all for your thoughts and your empathy with my feelings. Yes, endeed I am much better now. Births and deaths are changeful events that shake your life in a way or another. I was considering having an intensive Arabic course this summer. It will be everyday from 17 to 20 (after my work, of course). I would like doing it, but on the other hand I also would like to enjoy a bit my days, specially now that summer is coming... Some other news: I rented a website. I was thinking posting there translation of songs among other kind of translations. But it is not so easy... I also started building an internet shop for selling socksin Spain. Am I crazzy? ;-)
    Finally, I bought a car! A toyoty Yaris. The first new car in my life (you should see my old car... is just shameful). Is is nice, but now I am totally broken :-(

Vandi, you know I am really considering going to Dubai?... maybe in one year or so (that is why of the Arabic also).

I had no much time yet in catching up with the songs. My life have been chaotic, but I still listen Iranian musics everyday.

Last thing, just for your interest, there is a nice iranian forum:

http://www.easypersian.com/forum/

There is also farsi lessons there (it was Vanda who gave me this link).

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Talking

i had recently started getting into it because of my boyfriends brother (persian of course) ^_^ so it's just absolutly great music i loved khatereha and now i just wanna find out afshins' lyrics if anyone would be so kind and random question what other artist would you recommend Ecoliqua i mean you seem to know alot about this ^_^? i know of ebi dariush arash and moein....siavash and idin so far :/
    Last edited by dazedNpuzzl3D; 06-11-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Yes! fanally! Another Benyamin fan!

BEN-YA-MIN, BEN-YA-MIN!
    well, I think benyamin can't guess that he has a zeal fan in spain... GOOD

hi folk,

thank you all for your thoughts and your empathy with my feelings. Yes, endeed I am much better now. Births and deaths are changeful events that shake your life in a way or another. I was considering having an intensive Arabic course this summer. It will be everyday from 17 to 20 (after my work, of course). I would like doing it, but on the other hand I also would like to enjoy a bit my days, specially now that summer is coming... Some other news: I rented a website. I was thinking posting there translation of songs among other kind of translations. But it is not so easy... I also started building an internet shop for selling socksin Spain. Am I crazzy? ;-)
    ohhhh... my dear business-woman :X :*

Finally, I bought a car! A toyoty Yaris. The first new car in my life (you should see my old car... is just shameful). Is is nice, but now I am totally broken :-(
    congratulation... I hope you use that with happiness :X :X you've bought a car but I'm really really happy :X my freinds' success really makes me happy

Vandi, you know I am really considering going to Dubai?... maybe in one year or so (that is why of the Arabic also).
    I hope you do it, but I recommend christmas for traveling to dubai... now Dubai is just a nice Hell!!!
    Last edited by Vanda; 06-11-2007 at 05:29 PM.
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Vanda said:

first of all, welcome sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by dazedNpuzzl3D View Post
    i had recently started getting into it because of my boyfriends brother (persian of course) ^_^ so it's just absolutly great music i loved khatereha and now i just wanna find out afshins' lyrics if anyone would be so kind and random question what other artist would you recommend Ecoliqua i mean you seem to know alot about this ^_^? i know of ebi dariush arash and moein....siavash and idin so far :/
    good that you know my sweetheart, Idin, otherwise now you were just a dead
    * Killer Vandi
    (just kiding)

well I'll try to translate them soon,
    I think"Atish" and "Dooset daram" by afshin are half spanish. I just can help about persian parts :O)
    and "mach"... It's a bit unmeaning but ofcourse I will do that.
    my fav song by afshin is "az inja boro", It's amazing..
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez