Mohammad Alizadeh - Khodahafez Hamin Hala

Thread: Mohammad Alizadeh - Khodahafez Hamin Hala

Tags: None
  1. Cyrus The Great said:

Default Mohammad Alizadeh - Khodahafez Hamin Hala

In the name of the Eternal
    !هر آن كسي كه در اين حلقه نيست زنده به عشق/ بر او نمرده به فتواي من نماز كنيد
    حضرت حافظ

Salame man be to yare ghadimi {My greetings to you [my] old sweetheart}
    Manam hamoon havadare ghadimi {I am the same old friend [of you]…
    Che mikone in Haide!!!

SORRY I forgot to introduce yours truly! I am Masood and I live in karaj [somewhere around Tehran]. I study English Literature and I’m hooked on English, French, guitar and Hafez, why? because he himself says:
    شعر حافظ همه بيت الغزل معرفت است/ آفرين بر نفس دلكش و لطف سخنش

Vanda you are great [rasti midoonesti faravaniye esmet faghat 50 hastesh, esme kheyli khassi dari mesle khodet!] but how did you forget to talk about the establisher of Achaemenid Persian Empire?

A new wind was blowing from the east,
    Carrying away the cries and humility of defeated and murdered victims,
    Extinguishing the fire of sacked cities, and liberating nations from slavery.
    He was Cyrus the great… the phenomenon.

any way, although you have a great translator like Vanda I will be happy if I can help you sometimes with the lyrics.

If you have an apple and I have an apple, and we exchange apples, we both still only have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea, and we exchange ideas, we each now have two ideas.
    George Bernard Shaw
    With warm regards, Masood

And...

Khodahafez hamin hala *** goodbye right now
    Hamin hala ke man tanham *** right now that I’m alone
    Khodahafez be sharti ke befami *** goodbye [but] on condition that you find out…
    Tar shode cheshmam *** my eyes have become wet
    Khodahafez kami ghamgin *** goodbye, somewhat sad…
    be yade oon hame tardid *** in memoriam to all those hesitations [that we had]
    be yade asemooni ke mano az cheshme to midid *** literally: in memoriam to the sky which used to see me through your eyes
    age goftam khoda hafez *** if I said goodbye...
    na inke raftanet sadast *** it is not because your leaving is easy[for me]
    na inke mishe bavar kard dobare akhare jadast*** it is not because it can be believed [or it is believable] that the end of the road [of love] is arrived again
    khodahafez vase inke nabandi del be royaha*** goodbye for you don’t become hopeful about [fictional] dreams [because I don’t want that you become hopeful about dreams that can never be fulfilled]
    bedooni bi to vo ba to hamine rasme in donya*** for you understand that with you or with out you it is the custom of this world [the convention of this world is like this]
    khodahafez khodahafez khodahafez hamin hala*** goodbye goodbye goodbye right now

you can download this song from here:
    بزرگترين آرشيوهای تلويزيون Ùˆ سينما - تيتراژ آخر كوله پشتي باصداي Ù…Ø*مد عليزاده(درخواستي)

: با صداي زيباي محمد عليزادهwma-تيتراژ پاياني مجموعه كوله پشتي 64
    حجم 899كيلو بايت دانلود
    [when you entered the site click on دانلود]
    Last edited by Cyrus The Great; 06-17-2007 at 09:44 AM.