Elahe - omid zendegani

Thread: Elahe - omid zendegani

Tags: None
  1. sems said:

Default Elahe - omid zendegani

Hello everybody

Can you please help me with the translation of the song below,.also the latin writing of this iranian lyrics?

Thank u

یتسسگ تفلا هتشر ات یتسب ار مدیما غرمرپ و لاب یتسکش مغ زا ملد *یتفر ،یتسمروش رد نم لاوحا ز لفاغ *یناوج مایا نوچمه،مرارق و مارآوت یرود زاتفر *یناگدنز دیما یا،مرایدو رهش زا ،مرانکزا*یتفر وت یوک هب یدیص ،ماد هب هداتفا وت یوم وچ مزور ،ماش هدش محبص بش همه یدوب نم نابزمهوت ،ناجسنوموت بشهمه یدوب نم نایشآ وتخر ز نشور یتسسگ تفلا هتشر ات یتسب ار مدیما غرمرپ و لاب یتسکش مغ زا ملد *یتفر ،یتسمروش رد نم لاوحا ز لفاغ وکوت یافو و رهمسپ،منکافو*یتفگیم وزرآو دیما اهدص،*لد هب دوب تقشع زا یتسسگ تفلا هتشر ات یتسب ار مدیما غرمرپ و لاب یتسکش مغ زا ملد *یتفر ،یتسمروش رد نم لاوحا ز لفاغ *یناوج مایا نوچمه،مرارق و مارآوت یرود زاتفر *یناگدنز دیما یا،مرایدو رهش زا ،مرانکزا*یتفر
    Last edited by afsaneh; 10-01-2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Dear sems
    I can't identify the language, it's definitely not Persian and not even Arabic I suppose. Can you write the name of the song or give a link to the song?
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. sems said:

Oh sorry, it was on the youtube link of the song, then i send u directly the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3SPGJge1xA&sns=em

afsaneh said:

Default Elahe - Omide Zendegani

Omide zendegani (life’s hope)
    The song was originally sung by Elahe , and then by Dinah Shore

Rafti az kenaaram ---------------------------------------------------------- you left me
    Az shahr o diyaaram ------------------------------------------------------- you left my city and homeland
    Ey omide zendegaani ------------------------------------------------------ oh you the hope of life
    Raft az dooriye to aaraam o gharaaram ------------------------------ from your absence my peace and composure are gone
    Hamcho ayyaame javaani ------------------------------------------------ just like the days of youth

Ghaafel ze ahvaale man dar shoore masti --------------------------- unaware of my feelings in the passion of drunkenness
    Rafti delam az gham shekasti -------------------------------------------- you left, you broke my sad heart
    Baal o pare morghe omidam raa basti ------------------------------- you bound the wings of my bird of hope
    Taa reshteye olfat gosasti ------------------------------------------------ until you detached our bond of affection

Az eshghat bovad be del -------------------------------------------------- in my heart from your love exist
    Sadhaa omid o aarezu ----------------------------------------------------- hundreds of hopes and wishes
    Migofti vafaa konam ------------------------------------------------------- you used to tell me be faithful
    Pas mehr o vafaaye to ku? ----------------------------------------------- but where YOUR love and faithfulness are?

Ghaafel ze ahvaale man dar shoore masti --------------------------- unaware of my feelings in the passion of drunkenness
    Rafti delam az gham shekasti -------------------------------------------- you left, you broke my sad heart
    Baal o pare morghe omidam raa basti -------------------------------- you bound the wings of my bird of hope
    Taa reshteye olfat gosasti ------------------------------------------------ until you detached our bond of affection

Roshan ze rokhe to aashiyaane man budi ---------------------------- my house was bright because of your face
    hame shab ------------------------------------------------------------------- all night
    To munese jaan To hamzabaane man budi -------------------------- you were my only mate, you were my companion
    hame shab ------------------------------------------------------------------- all night

Sobham shode shaam ---------------------------------------------------- My morning has become night
    Ruzam cho muye to ------------------------------------------------------- my day like your hair (i.e. black)
    Oftaade be daam ----------------------------------------------------------- in the trap has stuck
    Seidi be kuye to -------------------------------------------------------------a prey in your way
    Shakespeare

5. sems said:

Thank you so much for the translation and writing it, it is a lovely song, i got a little bit obsessed with it, so i'M happy this way i'll also learn some Farsi words.
    I appreciate it!

afsaneh said:

your welcome
    Shakespeare