writing and reading in farsi

Thread: writing and reading in farsi

Tags: None

Ecoliqua said:

Default writing and reading in farsi

Hallo persian-speaker friends,

I was re-reading our posts and two questions came to my mind:

1) why is it not written the two dots under the ي when we link it to another letter, like in "bi" (without)?...

2) what is the meaning of DIGE = "anymore/again" or "anyone"?

3) the sentence "man emshab mimiram" is in present tense or in future tense?
    I dont understand how you identify the future tense...

Kheily mamnoon for the answers,

Laura

2. mehdi said:

hi Mrs curious , dear ecoliqua and salam be other freinds

you can find in below link two book about read and write farsi , these book for children in first class in school in iran ,
    with a lettile help, you can learn farsi well , i will wait for that day

well links :

write farsi ( farsi benevisim) http://www.chap.sch.ir/ketabDetail.asp?id=9

read farsi ( farsi bekhanim) http://www.chap.sch.ir/ketabDetail.asp?id=8

dear ecoliqua your Q about Gorg o Mish means "twilight"

bye

i see your new questions now and if big teacher (vanda) do not answer you i will try .again ( dobare ) bye

Ecoliqua said:

Hola mehdi,

when I click on thoose links first, I cannot see Farsi fonts but jsut crazzy singns... I suppouse this is because of the code system, but I dont know what to do. I use this uni-code system, and generally I can see arabic fonts with it.
    On the other hand, when I open one of those PDF files, they are empty...

So, I could not see anything :-(

Mehdi, I am still missing the explanation about what literaly means dooset daram... does it mean "I have love for you"?...

Have a nice day,

Laura

PD: I already have a kids book for learning how to write in arabic fonts. Itis a book from marocco my teacher offered to me. It is for kids aged 5-6, but I found it quite difficult! :-D

4. mehdi said:

hi laura

you are right about links , i will try to fix this problem and after that iform you sorry.

about " doset daram" : the main meanig of it is " i like you" , notice it is "like"
    it is not "love" but people in conversation most of the time use it for the meaning " i love you" , the main meaning for " i love you " in farsi is " ashegetam" or " man ashegetam".

well who do you want to say " doset daram" baala( farsi word)?

ask the meaning of baala (بلا) from vandi?

do not forget , you are curios and you do not know what is difficulti . you will do it.

bye

Ecoliqua said:

Hi Mehdi, thank you. I dont want to say dooset daram to anybody. Even if wanted, they probably wont understand it. I have told you there are almost not iranians in my country. I have never met any.
    I spanish, we dont say I love you either. We say "Te quiero", which literaly means "I want you", but we use it, we are thinking in "I love you".

Vanda, what means "baala"? Mehdi dont want to tell me... :-I

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    2) what is the meaning of DIGE = "anymore/again" or "anyone"?
    all of them + "anything els" + "no longer"

anyone else = yeki dige

______
    actually It's present but in this sentence it's future cause he says "tonight"
    but for future we add "khaham" before verb, for example "man emshab khaham mord" but it's a bit bookly mode.

______

"doostet/dooset => doost/doosti = friend/love || -et = your ||| = your love"
    like "dastet => dast = hand || -et = your ||| your hand"

but "daram" it means "I have"
    "I have love(about you)" we use this sentence whenever we want to say "I love you"
    just this

_____

Lol =))
    "bala" means "calamity" but it has a lovely mode
    close to "naughty"

LOVE
    Vandi
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez