Nazi Azizi -- Dengi Del ,please!

Thread: Nazi Azizi -- Dengi Del ,please!

Tags: None
  1. aspwow said:

Red face Nazi Azizi -- Dengi Del

Nazi Azizi -- Dengi Del Kurdish song
    please help me ,Thanks!!!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guREsBd8L0
    http://www.navahang.com/video-2/mp3v...izi-dengi-del/
    Last edited by aspwow; 05-09-2014 at 08:23 AM.

2. aspwow said:

Please translate these Kurdish songs by Nazi Azizi

natan said:

Hello, here it is...

Nazi Azizi ( Dangi Del) ( The Sound of Heart)

Tanha Dangi della ka tek dada bedangiyakay ema( Only the sound of love makes mess of our silence)
    Tanha Frmeska ka tozekam dakat Bedangiyakay ema ( Only tears make less of our silence)
    Dastt laba badasti mn etr bo am dwenit? (Don't touch my hands, Why do you speak with me?)
    Aw snuray xoshawisti u dro.. Damranjenit ( That is the circle of lie and love, You offended me)
    Damranjeneet (You offend me)
    Mn aw snura dashkenm, La naw delmy dardahenm ( I will break that circle, and take it out in my heart)
    Agar to bewafay, ay chon mn baw halawa rabwerm ( If you are unfaithful, How do I enjoy with life?)
    Rozht mawa, ba griyanm henday dunya bot griyawum ( You still have days in front of you, I cried too much)
    basa chitr mn natwanm, ba del hasha let bezarm ( Stop. I can't do anything. curse you from the bottom of my heart. you are boring)

-------------------------------------------
    Etr tanyaiya bedang dakat dangy delm (It's loneliness which makes the sound of my heart silent)
    To rishtitu twanit bchita dare la new delm ( you left and you could take out in my heart)
    Namwa hich wshayak ba new ashq bo mn u to ( There is no word about love to me and you)
    Shkawa aw snuray xoshawistiman .bro.. ( it was broken the circle of our love .. Go)

Wish you enjoy with it.. ciao
    Last edited by natan; 10-17-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    *************My Soul is Kurd************