Im having trouble. Please help.

Thread: Im having trouble. Please help.

Tags: None
  1. Clarence Murphy said:

Default Im having trouble. Please help.

im new here so forgive me for not introducing myself but I've seen that this site has helped many people find the song they were requesting so I'm hoping someone can help. A few years ago I heard an instrumental on soundclick with the sample starting with "You're the kind of girl I'd like to meet my mother" (The sample was not very clear so it may not say this verbatim) In the base of the song or the verse the lyrics were "bet you didn't know that my knees go weak when i see you baby bet you didn't know that it's hard to speak when I'm near you baby" I also know the chorus of this instrumental was girl I need you. The song itself sounds pretty old so I'm hoping it's someone favorite song and can identify it. Thank you very much for any assistance

2. wurzlsepp said:

Someone who's searching for same song with more lyrics: http://askville.amazon.com/1970%27s-...estId=87559468

3. Clarence Murphy said:

It's crazy that such a simple sounding song is so difficult to find and if its by a former big time 70's artist or group I'll be heated lol Keep the responses coming maybe we'll get somewhere

atmaestro said:

Try "All I Have to say About This" by George Jones
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. Clarence Murphy said:

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    Try "All I Have to say About This" by George Jones
    Thank you for the suggestion but nothing came up under the google search not even other songs by that artist,

atmaestro said:

Sorry about that..., the actual aong title is " I Said All That To Say All This"
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title