حسن شماعی زاده - طلای کاغذی / talaye kaghedi - Hassan Shamaeizadeh

Thread: حسن شماعی زاده - طلای کاغذی / talaye kaghedi - Hassan Shamaeizadeh

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post حسن شماعی زاده - طلای کاغذی / talaye kaghedi - Hassan Shamaeizadeh

Hello dear persian friends , I would like to have the english translation of this old beautiful song from Hassan Shamaeizadeh , i will be very thankful to you

To listen to the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWBx2VwfSs

lyrics of the song :

مرغ فارغ از تجمل واسه نفس کشیدن
    دنبال هوا میگرده
    آدم این مخلوق غافل واسه نفس کشیدن
    دنبال طلا میگرده دنبال طلا میگرده
    دنیای عاشقانه جلوه های عارفانه
    با طلا سازش نداره
    غرق در منال دنیا گفته های صوفیانه
    با طلا سازش نداره با طلا سازش نداره

من و تو و این و اون منزل آخریمون
    توی خاکه توی خاکه
    اینو میگم اینو میگم واسه اون که برای طلا هلاکه
    واسه طلا هلاکه
    زندگی جاودان را چرا باور می کنی چرا باور می کنی؟
    گل لحظه های عمرو چرا پرپر میکنی چرا پرپر می کنی؟

بذار وقتی به یه گل بر میخوریم
    گل برات خوب و تماشایی باشه
    بذار تا صدای بارون بهار
    توی گوشت مثل لالایی باشه

Thanks for you attention

afsaneh said:

Default Hassan Shamaeizadeh - Talaye kaghazi

Morghe faaregh az tajammol -------------------------------------- the bird free of luxury
    vaase nafas keshidan ------------------------------------------------- for breathing
    Donbaale havaa migarde -------------------------------------------- searches air
    Aadam in makhlooghe ghaafel ------------------------------------ the human, this unaware creature
    vaase nafas keshidan ------------------------------------------------- for breathing
    Donbaale talaa migarde --------------------------------------------- searches gold
    Donyaaye aasheghaane --------------------------------------------- the world of love
    Jelvehaaye aarefaane ------------------------------------------------ the luster of mysticism
    Baa talaa saazesh nadaare ------------------------------------------- don’t accord with gold
    Gharghe dar manaale donyaa -------------------------------------- drowned in the world’s money
    Goftehaaye sufiyaane ------------------------------------------------- sufic words
    Baa talaa saazesh nadaare ------------------------------------------- don’t accord with gold

Man o to o in o oon manzele aakharimun -------------------- you and me and the others’ lat abode
    Tuye khaake tuye khaake ------------------------------------- is under the soil
    Ino migam vaase un ke baraaye talaa halaake --------------- I say this to the one who dies for gold
    Vaase talaa halaake -------------------------------------------- dies for gold
    Zendegiye jaavedaan raa cheraa baavar mikoni? ------------ why do you believe in permanent life?
    Gole lahzehaaye omro cheraa par par mikoni? --------------- why do you wither the flower of life?

Bezaar vaghti be ye gol bar mikhorim ------------------------ let us in our encounter with a flower
    Gol baraat khub o tamaashaaee baashe ---------------------- see it as nice and spectacular
    Bezaar taa sedaaye baarune bahaar -------------------------- let the sound of spring rain
    Tuye gooshet mesle laa laaee baashe ------------------------ be like a lullaby to your ear
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Salam nazanin Afsaneh , wow !!! Thank you so much for this beautiful Gift , you made my day , A deep song , you are really great people , i love you !!!

Zahich said:

I have just a small question about " Jelvehaaye aarefaane " , " aarefanee " is it a Sufi notion ? i mean the one who knows god , and he understood the essence of existence ?

Also , jelvehaye , what luster you mean here , Glory or something that is shinning ...

Millions of thank you , dear afsaneh , for your valuable help !!!

afsaneh said:

hi dear, and ur welcome
    yes arefaneh has the same meaning as sth related to sufism, mysticism, but here simply means unworldly and heavenly thoughts or deeds
    and by luster i meant sth shining and brightness
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Thank you so much , I got it now , God bless you my dear