Fairouz - 7abibi 2al Antourini

Thread: Fairouz - 7abibi 2al Antourini

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Fairouz - 7abibi 2al Antourini

A nice song for Fairouz.It is a dialogue between the village girls (chorus) and a girl who waits for the return of her beloved. Any comments or corrections to the translation are welcome.

[3eOW-RpXZHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eOW-RpXZHI[/video]

Earlier than the wild birds and the reapers // Abl touyour elbaryi abl el7asadin //قبل طيور البرية قبل الحصادين
    your sad song injured the morning // Jara7 essab7yi moualek el7azin //جرح الصبحية موالك الحزين

I missed my love on the border of the vineyards // 7abibi daya3ni 3a7faf elekroum //حبيبي ضيعني عحفاف الكروم
    The winds tormented me and the worries tired me // W elhawa lawa3ni we ta3abt mni elhoumoum //والهوا لوّعني وتعبت من الهموم

Our village is very near ,just cross our bridge // Daya3tna 2areebi ta3i 3a2anaterna //ضيعتنا قريبة تعي لقناطرنا
    Oh bird away from home flying over the threshing floor ! // Ya 3asfoura ghareebi 3ala bayaderna //يا عصفورة غريبة على بيادرنا
    what did your love tell and advise you ? // Shou 2al lek 7abibik shou wasaki 7abibik //شو قال لك حبيبك شو وصاكِ حبيبك

my love asked me to wait for him until next summer // 7abibi 2al antoureeni biawwal essayf //حبيبي قال انطريني بأول الصيف
    and to come before him to the threshing floor at the field // 3abiyader essayf 3al7a2li asba2eeni // عبيادر الصيف عالحقلة اسبقيني
    my love asked me to wait for him when the birds are back // 7abibi 2al antoureeni lamma bejy ettayr //حبيبي قال انطريني لما بيجي الطير
    And start making their nests on a parched tree // W bya3she3esh ettayr bessajra el7azeeni // وبيعشعش الطير بالسجرة الحزينة
    I waited for you oh my love and now the winds will arise // W entartak ya 7abibi w ra7 itla3 elhawa //ونطرتك يا حبيبي ورح يطلع الهوا
    And we didn't meet and I didn't see you Oh my love // Ma alta2ayna sawa w la sheftak ya 7abibi //ما التقينا سوى ولاشفتك ياحبيبي
    I got burned by the sun and whipped by the winds // Law7atni eshshams w elhawa 2asafni //لوحتني الشمس والهوا قصفني
    I feel ashamed that you come back and don't recognize me // Ya khajeleti innak teji w ma ta3rifni //ياخجلتي انك تجي وما تعرفني
    And people keep asking me :what did your love tell you ? // W es2alouni ennas shou 2al lek 7abibik //ويسألوني الناس شو قال لك حبيبك
    And what did your love advise you ? // Shou wasaki 7abibik //شو وصاكِ حبيبك
    [/b]

hob said:

Thank you for all your translations of Fairuz songs.

Can you do Oudak Ranan ?

gbasfora said:

Quote Originally Posted by hob View Post
    Thank you for all your translations of Fairuz songs.

Can you do Oudak Ranan ?
    you are welcome.

Oudak Ranan already translated. Check the link below :
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post382456

liviapj said:

É linda... a voz dela é um presente mesmo. E essas letras antigas eram tão inocentes.... parece até um outro mundo para o qual podemos nos transportar. (Desculpa estar escrevendo em português, estou sem forças...)
    “What you seek is seeking you.”
    ― Rumi