Glowing, sweating, shiny slick

New lust never felt before
    Sweet sonata, deadly score
    Whimpering, moaning, crying out
    Dying not, but passing out.

Doug Denslowe said:

Short and sweet!Very cool!

3. ElegantButler said:

I'm really glad you liked it. I still can't believe I dared to write it. It was inspired by the Dream Thieves episode of Max Headroom and the Excessive Machine scene from Barbarella. (it was Bryce who was seduced in this case, though the seduction was completely metaphysical).

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by ElegantButler View Post
    I'm really glad you liked it. I still can't believe I dared to write it. It was inspired by the Dream Thieves episode of Max Headroom and the Excessive Machine scene from Barbarella. (it was Bryce who was seduced in this case, though the seduction was completely metaphysical).
    Where would we be without the influence of Max Headroom!I wish they'd cast a new actor to portray him,it's long overdo!

5. ElegantButler said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Where would we be without the influence of Max Headroom!I wish they'd cast a new actor to portray him,it's long overdo!
    Without Max to tell us the updated meaning of cool, we'd have to continue relying on the Fonz.

Doug Denslowe said:

Quote Originally Posted by ElegantButler View Post
    Without Max to tell us the updated meaning of cool, we'd have to continue relying on the Fonz.
    I think it's time to recast the Fonz as well!Also Max has always been much cooler than the Fonz.

7. ElegantButler said:

The only really successful recasting of the Fonz was Snoopy as Joe Cool. And you're right about Max. Max could survive more than ten minutes with Bryce Lynch without having a major meltdown.