Marjan Farsad - Delam tange porteghale man

Thread: Marjan Farsad - Delam tange porteghale man

Tags: None

Soorati_Angel said:

Default Marjan Farsad - Delam tange porteghale man

can someone write the lyrics to this song???
    thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7hIbL5scbk by marjan farsad
    I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.
    - Rumi

afsaneh said:

Default Marjan Farsad - Delam tange porteghale man

Budanet hanuz mesle baaruneh ------------------------------------------- your presence is still like rain
    Taaze o khonak o naaz o aarumeh ---------------------------------------- it’s fresh and cold and nice and quiet
    Hatta alaan az poshte in divaar ------------------------------------------- even now from behind this wall
    Ke saakhtan duset nadaashte baasham --------------------------------- which they have built not to let me love you

Atal o matal -------------------------------------------------------------------- atal o matal (the beginning of a nursery rhyme)
    Bahaar birune ------------------------------------------------------------------ spring is out
    Morghaabi tu baaghesh mikhune ----------------------------------------- the duck is singing in its garden
    Baaghe man sarde ------------------------------------------------------------ may garden is cold
    Hameye golaash --------------------------------------------------------------- all of its flowers
    Pazhmorde dooneh dooneh ------------------------------------------------ have withered one by one

(baarun baaruneh) ----------------------------------------------------------- it’s raining

Delam tange poteghaale man --------------------------------------------- I’ve missed you my orange
    Golpare sabze ghalbe zaare man ------------------------------------------ oh my miserable heart’s green petal
    Mano bebakhsh az baraaye to --------------------------------------------- forgive me, because of you
    Har chi ke bekhaay miyaraam ---------------------------------------------- I’ll bring whatever you want

Atal o matal -------------------------------------------------------------------- atal o matal
    naazanine del ------------------------------------------------------------------ my heart’s darling
    Zendegi khub o mehrabooneh -------------------------------------------- life is pleasant and kind
    Atr o boosh hamin gham o shaadie Kuchik o bozorgemooneh ---------------------- its odour and scent is our small and big sorts of sadness and happiness

(aahaay zamuneh,)------------------------------------------------------------ oh destiny!
    In gardoonato ki daare micharkhuneh? --------------------------------- who is circling your sphere?

Budanet hanuz mesle baaruneh ------------------------------------------- your presence is still like rain
    Mesle ghadimaa --------------------------------------------------------------- like old times
    Paak o ravooneh --------------------------------------------------------------- it’s clean and fluid
    Az poshte in divaare birahmi ke beynemooneh ----------------------- from behind this wall of cruelty between us

Haachin o vaachin ------------------------------------------------------------- hachin o vachin (the beginning of a nursery rhyme)
    Asale shirin ---------------------------------------------------------------------- sweet honey
    Ghesamoon hanuz naatamoomeh ---------------------------------------- our story is still unfinished
    Az in jaa be ba’d --------------------------------------------------------------- from here on
    Ki miduneh ke ------------------------------------------------------------------ who knows that
    chi sarneveshtemooneh ----------------------------------------------------- what our fate will be like?
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare