Salam chetoori, che khabara

Thread: Salam chetoori, che khabara

Tags: None

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Default Salam chetoori, che khabara

can someone translate this for me ? and i was also wondering if this could be said on a friend bases? i mean could it imply anything more besides friends? just a simple question please

Salam chetoori, che khabara???
    man khoobam azizam to chetori?:x

and salamati

2. mehdi said:

Hello everybody specially new friends that newly join us

I welcome to all of you.(in farsi : be hamegi shoma khosh amad migoyam.)
    Our boss laura ask for "bazm" by moein , dear laura are you sure that moein sing it ,I try to find but I can't .(you can find somany album by moein in the below link )
    my dear unseen friend from India sudeep ,I see you like traditional Iranians song like shahram nazeri ,you can listen to shajarian , eftekhari , mokhtabad ,shams,romi ,… all these singers are tradition singers , about help to you for translate their lyrics , my friend these singers always use old poem from famous poest like Hafez, khayam , Molavi or Molana ,… and theses poems are very very hard to translate .
    dazedNpuzzl3d , your Q : salam = hi , chetori = how are you ?
    che khabara or che khabarha = what's news? Or what's up?
    Man khoobam= I am all right or I am well , azizam = my dear , to chetori = chetori = how are you ?

Va hala yek khosh amad vijeh be ostad bozorg Persian pantea , my dear friend shoma mayeh sarbolandi va mobahat har irani hastid , zahmati ke baraye farhang keshvareman mikeshid besiar arzeshmand ast , man be shakhse az shoma besuar tashakor mikonam , after khosh amad rasmi hala khodemoni , baba to dighe ki hasti ? damet garm , kolak kardi ba in targomehat , abroye irani ha ra kharidi ? kheilly mammon ;-))))))

Well finally me speciall gift to all my friend , you can find in below link the major site for iranina sings and singers , you can find song and lyrics , I hope you enjoy:

ایران ترانه | IranSong

khodahafez