noon o paneer o sabzi

Thread: noon o paneer o sabzi

Tags: None

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Default noon o paneer o sabzi

noono paniro sabzi!! i need the translation please from what ihear if i knew what they meant id fall in love with it so anyone help! mersi

2. mehdi said:

noono = bread , panir = cheese , sabzi = kinds of vegetables that people in iran use for eat , in iran we have so many sabzi and we have there kind of sabzi : 1 = sabzi khordan , we eat it raw with other food like noono , pair , sabzi or with kabab , 2= sabzi ash , ash is a iranian food and finally sabzi for gormeh sabzi = gormeh sabzi is the one of delicious iranian food that we eat it with rice (in farsi polo).
    noono panir o sabzi is one song from darush

dazedNpuzzl3D said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
    noono = bread , panir = cheese , sabzi = kinds of vegetables that people in iran use for eat , in iran we have so many sabzi and we have there kind of sabzi : 1 = sabzi khordan , we eat it raw with other food like noono , pair , sabzi or with kabab , 2= sabzi ash , ash is a iranian food and finally sabzi for gormeh sabzi = gormeh sabzi is the one of delicious iranian food that we eat it with rice (in farsi polo).
    noono panir o sabzi is one song from darush
    it's what i've heard that the song has alot of symbolism so i wanted to know if anyone can translate i love that song thank you though....mmmmm polo ^_^ :P i LOVE iranian rice...and i'm mexican yup homemade persian ice cream is just at good tooo thank god for persians!!!!!!! yea swaying off the subj. the translation for the song noono paniro sabzi by dariush and ebi o yea and khiali nist by shedmehr loutfan and mersi :P

khodahafez