Shabnami Surayyo - Tojikbacha

Thread: Shabnami Surayyo - Tojikbacha

Tags: None

aShOoRi said:

Default Shabnami Surayyo - Tojikbacha

is anyone in here tajiki?? im trying to find some tajiki songs by shabnami surayyo
    beganokh la azt shoqtle /
    go kharebota khadoota letlee /
    mdree mamteelan al orkhat maten /
    baabe em yeeme am khoone o khatee ...

"Ashur Bet Sargis - Sara D'Matan"

aShOoRi said:

Have anyone heard of the Tajiki singer Shabnami Surayyo? I cant get over her songs..especially the video

YouTube - Tojikbacha - Shabnami Surayyo

MP3:
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Shabnami Surayyo - Tajikbacha.mp3

she even has a remake of Sattar's "Ta Toro Didam"
    YouTube - Shabnami S. "To turo didam"

btw does anyone know this song at all? i love it to bits =]

YouTube - Farsi = Tajiki = Dari

Ecoliqua said:

Quote Originally Posted by aShOoRi View Post
    Have anyone heard of the Tajiki singer Shabnami Surayyo? I cant get over her songs..especially the video

Hola Pauly,

Well... I am speachless at this moment... I am not sure about what I have just seen... was is a woman singing in Farsi with Russian subtitles? I am not sure whether this video is contemporaneus or from the 70s... but the misic is nice, and the singer is quite beautiful! and look at the dancer behind her!:-)

This song is also very nice! :-)

What means this "farsi=tajiki=dari" thing?

Hey, I am lost! Teheran is the more far away to the east place I can imaging! (well, wiith the exception of Mashhad ;-).

I am joking, I really like that you sahre we us all thise different musics that would be otherwise completely unknown for me. So thanks.

Ecoliqua said:

Talking

MP3:
    4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Shabnami Surayyo - Tajikbacha.mp3

she even has a remake of Sattar's "Ta Toro Didam"
    YouTube - Shabnami S. "To turo didam"

Hi Ashoori, I just wanted to tell you I looooooove this "to turo didam" song. It is great! please, keep up enlighting us with those at-least-fo-me rare songs :-)

5. zarrina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Hi Ashoori, I just wanted to tell you I looooooove this "to turo didam" song. It is great! please, keep up enlighting us with those at-least-fo-me rare songs :-)

Hola Laura! How r u? I'm became very glad that u like tajik music, nowadays Shabnam is one of the favourite and famous in Tajikistan.

Salam Vanda also thank you for Benyamin's new song i like his songs))))

aShOoRi said:

Hola Pauly,

Well... I am speachless at this moment... I am not sure about what I have just seen... was is a woman singing in Farsi with Russian subtitles? I am not sure whether this video is contemporaneus or from the 70s... but the misic is nice, and the singer is quite beautiful! and look at the dancer behind her!:-)
    Hola Ecoliqua..it is tajiki (close to iran) and the language is similar to farsi aswell, but they write using the cyrillic (russian) alphabet. I love this song to bits hehe

What means this "farsi=tajiki=dari" thing?

Hey, I am lost! Teheran is the more far away to the east place I can imaging! (well, wiith the exception of Mashhad ;-).

I am joking, I really like that you sahre we us all thise different musics that would be otherwise completely unknown for me. So thanks.
    Lol im not quite sure what its meant with that whole "farsi=tajiki=dari" thing, i think its just classifying what the type of music is

Why do you say that Tehran is the more far away to the east place u can imagine? :P xx

aShOoRi said:

where is vandi? peek-a-boo vandi :P

8. zarrina said:

Haha np Hermes, i cant read arabic though..i can only TRY to pick out some letters because its familiar lol but anyhow, where you from? nice meeting you champ!

LOL *bows* haha damn straight it was an attempt =P, I rememebred my cousin teaching me abit of spanish, beautiful language if you ask me *RIBAAAAAAA* (or is that mexican hehe)

Always a pleasure Dave =]

Cool, you must be from Australia? Ive never heard of a Pauly outside Australia hehe

Salam zarrina, how are you my dear? I also love Shabnam but its hard to find her songs over the internet

Well do, I love To Turo Didam..Do u know of the Iranian singer Sattar? It is one of his songs, it is magnificent you should listen to it..I'll upload it for you as soon as my internet speed gets faster because at the moment it is lagging to the point i cant download anymore (no more persian songs for a week )
    Salam ! I'm fine thanx. which songs of Shabnam do u have? I also have some of her songs and i can help u to find other songs if u want. Do u heard her song Az kudumi safar(it's originally afganian song)? very funny. kHODA Hafez!

aShOoRi said:

Quote Originally Posted by zarrina View Post
    Salam ! I'm fine thanx. which songs of Shabnam do u have? I also have some of her songs and i can help u to find other songs if u want. Do u heard her song Az kudumi safar(it's originally afganian song)? very funny. kHODA Hafez!
    Cool..ive got Tajikbacha (i am still looking for a high quality rip of this song), Az Qudumi Safar and Sabsina...Im looking for her version of To Toro Didam it sounds very up-tempo, I like that stuff...Most of her songs (from what Ive heard) are copied from Afghani songs hehe but I guess her songs are more for the new generation. Salam xx

Ecoliqua said:

Well do, I love To Turo Didam..Do u know of the Iranian singer Sattar? It is one of his songs, it is magnificent you should listen to it..I'll upload it for you as soon as my internet speed gets faster because at the moment it is lagging to the point i cant download anymore (no more persian songs for a week )
    Hallo Ashoori,

I couldnt find this song from Sattar, so It would be cool if you could upload it for me. Also the other version, the one by this Tajik girl wich name I dont remember :-)
    Thanks!

Laura

Ecoliqua said:

Talking

LOL *bows* haha damn straight it was an attempt =P, I rememebred my cousin teaching me abit of spanish, beautiful language if you ask me *RIBAAAAAAA* (or is that mexican hehe)
    :-)... we are getting closer... ARRIBA!

that means "up", and, although it is standar Spanish, we in Spain do not use it in the ways that mexican do: ARRIBA! ARRIBA! ARRIBAAAAAA!

Vanda said:

Vandi has to go now but will be back tonight
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Vanda said:

where is vandi? peek-a-boo vandi :P
    booooooooo
    hey hey hey... Vandi is here

anyways... what's up my Pauly?
    your sickness is over?
    I hope so
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Ecoliqua said:

Hallo Ashoori,

Searching in my i-tunes I have discover a singer named "Juliana Jendo". It was you who recomended it and I absolutelly love it!. She is great.

I also really like the remixes of DJ Illezt! He is great! ;-) Great bits!

I just have a question regarding nationalities and languages:

Where Juliana Jendo, Linda George and Shabnami Surayo are from and in wich language do they sing?... I like the three of them.

aShOoRi said:

Hallo Ashoori,

I couldnt find this song from Sattar, so It would be cool if you could upload it for me. Also the other version, the one by this Tajik girl wich name I dont remember :-)
    Thanks!

Laura
    Hola Ecoliqua ...i uploaded the song for you but i cant seem to find shabnami's version of it..here is the link for sattar's version:

Sattar - To Toro Didam - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download sattar - ta toro didam.mp3

:-)... we are getting closer... ARRIBA!

that means "up", and, although it is standar Spanish, we in Spain do not use it in the ways that mexican do: ARRIBA! ARRIBA! ARRIBAAAAAA!
    LOL oh ok, to be honest i actually got it from the looney toons character spedy gonzales, not sure if you know him lol "andale andale arriba arribaaaa" haha :P:P

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    booooooooo
    hey hey hey... Vandi is here

anyways... what's up my Pauly?
    your sickness is over?
    I hope so
    yayy vandi is here, i can speak to my vandi nowww hehe..lol nothins been up with me, how about u?? everythings doing ok?? mashallah my sickness is gone! - trust me its great news after having it for almost 3 weeks lol but i guess you could blame it on the winter season down here in aus

Hallo Ashoori,

Searching in my i-tunes I have discover a singer named "Juliana Jendo". It was you who recomended it and I absolutelly love it!. She is great.

I also really like the remixes of DJ Illezt! He is great! ;-) Great bits!

I just have a question regarding nationalities and languages:

Where Juliana Jendo, Linda George and Shabnami Surayo are from and in wich language do they sing?... I like the three of them.
    Salam, i LOVE juliana jendo aswell, she is considered almost as high as googoosh in assyrian music along with linda george aswell..

im also a big fan of dj illezt too :P, thats because i am dj illezt lol

Juliana jendo and Linda george are assyrian singers who both currently reside in the US at the moment but were born in iraq and shabnami surayyo is of tajiki descent from tajikistan (north-west of iran) but i am not sure where she is from but i know she is famous in afghanistan aswell

bratadishtar said:

Hola Ecoliqua ...i uploaded the song for you but i cant seem to find shabnami's version of it..here is the link for sattar's version:

Sattar - To Toro Didam - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download sattar - ta toro didam.mp3

LOL oh ok, to be honest i actually got it from the looney toons character spedy gonzales, not sure if you know him lol "andale andale arriba arribaaaa" haha :P:P

yayy vandi is here, i can speak to my vandi nowww hehe..lol nothins been up with me, how about u?? everythings doing ok?? mashallah my sickness is gone! - trust me its great news after having it for almost 3 weeks lol but i guess you could blame it on the winter season down here in aus

Salam, i LOVE juliana jendo aswell, she is considered almost as high as googoosh in assyrian music along with linda george aswell..

im also a big fan of dj illezt too :P, thats because i am dj illezt lol

Juliana jendo and Linda george are assyrian singers who both currently reside in the US at the moment but were born in iraq and shabnami surayyo is of tajiki descent from tajikistan (north-west of iran) but i am not sure where she is from but i know she is famous in afghanistan aswell
    You know who I CAN'T STAND, in terms of Assyrian singers? Fatin Shabo and Sargon Gabriel.

lol. But yeah WOO JULIANA JENDO! <3 lol
    Sheikhani rigdit oomta
    Kha shima khoot kha ata.
    - Evin Aghassi

aShOoRi said:

Quote Originally Posted by bratadishtar View Post
    You know who I CAN'T STAND, in terms of Assyrian singers? Fatin Shabo and Sargon Gabriel.

lol. But yeah WOO JULIANA JENDO! <3 lol
    LOL fatin shabo, eww she cant sing in my opinion haha..Sargon gabriel is overrated by faaaaaaaar, but some of his songs are golden but i have to admit no male singer can possibly match evin agassi

Ecoliqua said:

Why do you say that Tehran is the more far away to the east place u can imagine? :P xx
    Hola Ashoori, I was just jocking… but the truth is that those countries (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, ect) are really uknown for me. I have difficulties to think about them...

Im looking for her version of To Toro Didam it sounds very up-tempo, I like that stuff...Most of her songs (from what Ive heard) are copied from Afghani songs hehe but I guess her songs are more for the new generation. Salam xx
    Hey Ashoori, I am not sure about what this up-tempo is… but I guess I know what you mean, and this is exactly what I like about this song too. Also some Iranian songs have this rhythem that apparently seems not to have rythem! :-) (if I was able to make myself clear).
    Afghanistan is another great unknown country for me…

I also love Ta toro didam by Sattar but couldn’t find the Shabnami one either. If you find it, please upload it form me ☺

By the way Vanda, could you Persians understand Tajik easily? Is it just like farsi but with a different accent?

Quote Originally Posted by ~*flower*~ View Post
    Hey friends!

Has anyone heard of the band "Farez"?? I have a cousin that really likes their music
    Hi gole kocholo :-) I like Niloufar and Persianality just a bit… But I don’t know any other song…

aShOoRi said:

Hola Ashoori, I was just jocking… but the truth is that those countries (Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, ect) are really uknown for me. I have difficulties to think about them...
    Hola laura, fair enough I guess they arent so popular countries down here either..the only way i've ever heard of them are from the good old atlas :-)

Hey Ashoori, I am not sure about what this up-tempo is… but I guess I know what you mean, and this is exactly what I like about this song too. Also some Iranian songs have this rhythem that apparently seems not to have rythem! :-) (if I was able to make myself clear).
    Afghanistan is another great unknown country for me…

I also love Ta toro didam by Sattar but couldn’t find the Shabnami one either. If you find it, please upload it form me ☺
    LOL you've got to excuse me with my "music" talk because I forget sometime lol..up-tempo simply means faster and I happen to like fast songs (but it cant always top the sad Iranian songs)..

If I find Shabnami's version of the song, you'll be the first I send it to xx

Ashoori, I DO PERFECTLY KNOW who DJ Illetz is :-) Juliana Jendo remix is my song of the morning this month (is has replaced Nazi joon and Dokhtar bandari) :-) is funny, because I remeber you every morning! :-)
    LOL fewwww *wipes the sweat off my forehead* haha..is this the Bandee song??

bratadishtar said:

Default evin farsi?

Hey paul... do you have agassi songs in farsi? because I have them on tape, and I'm trying to surprise my mom with a complete Agassi compilation in both Assyrian and Persian.

Let me know! <3 lol
    Sheikhani rigdit oomta
    Kha shima khoot kha ata.
    - Evin Aghassi