i can see alot of ppl loking for the lyrics of this song
so i wrote the lyrics and translated it with its private local meaning ( from the source)
i hope you'll enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge31h6KTGDg

title:
Arabic: Baida
English: White girl
Note: * white skin is a beauty mark, so (White) means my beautiful girl*

Cheb Mami:

*hormtek qarek la tenseni aaaaay * ...... *for your Sanctity, for your shame don't forget me! oh my!
*w jebnalek elsolah w yaaaaa tahou * ....... * and we brought compromisers for you , oh my! they fell ...
*ya lili ya lil yaaaaaaaaaa yaaaa yaaaa tararararaaa* ...... *oh my! oh my! oh my ( it means he's suffering) tararararaaa

* rah lel baida lilah hormtek aarek la tensani * ........... *he went to the white girl Oh God! , for your Sanctity, for your shame don't forget me!*
meaning (the poet when to his girl, amazed by her beauty and he is begging for her by making her swear using the most dangerous precious values of the arabic men and women which is "sanctity".... and when she didn't care about him, he made her swear by the most dangerous and sensitive and scary values which is "shame" .... and after this he sais he's demande: "don't forget me" !

*jebna lek alsolah w tahou men koul bled* ........... *we brought for you the Compromisers and they fell from each country*
(meaning he brought important people from everywhere to convinse her to marry him, this indicates that he loves her so much. and: they fell means (they came very fast)

*sarahni ya sidi w nchouf w nondor baayani * .......... *hury up Compromisers! (he can't wait) and i would see and look with my own eyes*
meaning: he can't wait untill compromisers are finaly able to convince her to marry him, in arabic culture the man in order to be with the one he lovesand to look at her as much as his longing drages him, he needs to be officialy in a relashionship (engagement and marriage) with her. that's why he can't wait for the compromisers untill they finish what they came to do.

*w nta gaaed w nzelt ya gota ya matarhani* ...... *and you (meaning himself) were taking the bus, then you got off, you left your place*

*aramcha men la3yan w neatah le mot lawtan * ...... *from a blink of the eye (her eye) and showed it the mother of the godest !*
meaning that when she blinked at him he knew instantly that she is the one, he looks at her as: HIS Fetishes (idol)

*wenta ga3ad w rsaltlah gota ya mel tarhani * ......* while standing in your place you sent to him a peace of the spleen
meaning ( of course he doesn't means the spleen, he means the neighbour of the spleen which is ....... the heart!)

*mohamed jay alik mel chbeb ana wela chibani* ........ Mohamed coming to your house to talk about you, young or old
meaning ( Mohamed is a very common name in the arab world so men that anyone doesn't know calles that person: Mohamed , the singer is saying that many men young and old wanted to marry his girl because she's so beautiful, she chermed everybody!

*w ydali hati hedeli w min jat sghira mouhel* .......... *he keeps on convincing and explaning but since she's young, it's impossible*
meaning that even the old man is trying to win her but she's very young for him .

*sarahni ya sidi w nchouf w nondor baayani* .......... *hury up Compromisers! (he can't wait) and i would see and look with my own eyes*

Sting:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh
he did he's best .. and he soooooooooo nailed it! 10/10
he made 1 mistake

rah lel baida lilah hormtek aarek la tensani / he went to the white girl Oh God! , for your Sanctity, for your shame don't forget me!
jebna lek alsolah w kafou men koul bled / we brought for you the Compromisers and they ***** from each country
sarahni sarahni bjeh la3raj moul l baghdad / hury up, hury up , in the sake of Aaradje,That person is descendant of the noble family: baghdad

w ya

rah lel baida lilah hormtek 3arek la tensani hay / he went to the white girl Oh God! , for your Sanctity, for your shame don't forget me! oh my!
jebna lek alsolah w kafou men koul bled / we brought for you the Compromisers and they ***** from each country
sarahni sarahni bjeh la3raj moul l baghdad / hury up, hury up , in the sake of Aaradje,That person is descendant of the noble family: baghdad

Cheb Mami Ft Sting:
ahiw ahiw ahiw ahiwa ...
ahiwa ahiw ahiw ...

marrocain music being played

THE END

this is a very local song so rai profesionals should be able to understand without a trouble

But First
arabic language has very strong and powerfull words, as arabic speakers we notice that 1 word can sumersise a lot meanings, feelings, all things we want to say ..and the way arabic poets speaks gets very intresting .... it gets you to not only hear a groupe of words that repeats for 2 or 3 times.. no... as long as the poet speaks you start to hear words that ... seems simply out of subject, but in fact the poet sais deep expressions with those few, powerfull arabic words ... so it's realy intresting

it gets you to think about it when you're done listening ...... i realy hope you'll listen and enjoy with these words too

sorry i spoke so much on this thread
i am so touched by this song !!