Without Warning

Thread: Without Warning

Tags: None
  1. Zakynthos said:

Default Without Warning

efbbhbhb
    Last edited by Zakynthos; 04-21-2020 at 10:16 AM.

Johnb31 said:

This is sad and I see what you mean our songs are very similar mine seems more angry yours seems more sad or disappointed. I like this song a lot despite its sadness "And we did say goodbye with our glowing eyes" that is my favorite line sometimes a goodbye leads to the beginning of something new.
    There is not enough space or time to truly let the song unwind

3. Zakynthos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb31 View Post
    This is sad and I see what you mean our songs are very similar mine seems more angry yours seems more sad or disappointed. I like this song a lot despite its sadness "And we did say goodbye with our glowing eyes" that is my favorite line sometimes a goodbye leads to the beginning of something new.
    Thanks. I agree, but this goodbye doesn't lead to anything... It's more like "locking" a memory.

Doug Denslowe said:

Zak,I love this this song,although sad,it hits home.I though I had found a great girl (See French Fry Cool)who flaked out on me because she "got sick"Well,that's the best explanation I got.She no longer has the energy to communicate.Oh well,another one bites the dust!

curiosity_kills_the_cat said:

"I hurt with pain i couldn't feel"....i understand, 'cos this line made me feel kinda numb.