PLEASE help me figure out this song!!

Thread: PLEASE help me figure out this song!!

Tags: None
  1. ilyxxduh said:

Default PLEASE help me figure out this song!!

So I heard this song at work and I have no idea what it is, but it's driving me crazy. Its kind of a pop sound, and it's either by one guy or a group of guys. I'm assuming that it's also by an obscure band or something because I can't find anything from the lyrics I was able to catch. Here's what I think I heard:

"Reflections start to cry/die in your blue eyes"

I'm not sure if he's saying cry or die, or possibly something else entirely. Then somewhere else in the song there's a "sha da da da sha da da da" part also.

Sorry that there's not much to go on, but hopefully someone can help me. Thanks!

2. Mike Dennis said:

hi there,

(very) long shot - only based on first line : Shadow Realm" by Seraphim Shock
    http://www.la7oon.com/lyrics/lyrics/v/4C138A8CFD

Mike Dennis.

3. ilyxxduh said:

That's not the song, but I appreciate the guess. If it helps you or anybody else who might see this and want to take a shot, I can tell you that the only part I'm 100% sure about hearing is the reference to blue eyes, which wasn't in the lyrics you showed me. Thanks so much again though, I know I didn't have much to go off of!

atmaestro said:

Try "Dress Me Like A Clown" by Margot & the Nuclear So and So's

"Reflecting the streets in your blue eyes"
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. ilyxxduh said:

Thanks, but that's still not it. :/

Closer though! Again, if it helps, another fact about the "blue eyes" reference is that I believe it's in the chorus, so it's repeated several times in the song.