Thanks

Default Melancholy trumpet track?

I work at Kohl's and I only hear this song in the Junior's department every so often, but its such a soft song that every time I can never distinguish any lyrics. Its a fairly quiet but has a melancholy feel to it, and a male singer. The only lyric I think I can get out of it is something along the lines of "I must have lost my mind", and it rolls into a louder trumpet solo towards the end, with the vocalist humming at times to it. The horn part is super distinct, Doo doo doo, doodoodoodoo- would be how I would describe it. I absolutely love hearing the song every time, but I wish I knew what it was so I could really hear it for once!

Thanks

"50 Ways To Say Goodbye" by Train
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBFehvLJDc

Thanks

That's not it, the track is much quieter and has a more sad feel to it. Less upbeat in general. Thank you though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LegenDAIRY View Post
    I work at Kohl's and I only hear this song in the Junior's department every so often, but its such a soft song that every time I can never distinguish any lyrics. Its a fairly quiet but has a melancholy feel to it, and a male singer. The only lyric I think I can get out of it is something along the lines of "I must have lost my mind", and it rolls into a louder trumpet solo towards the end, with the vocalist humming at times to it. The horn part is super distinct, Doo doo doo, doodoodoodoo- would be how I would describe it. I absolutely love hearing the song every time, but I wish I knew what it was so I could really hear it for once!

It's - Brooklyn Funk Essentials - Take the L train (to 8th avenue)

Thanks

Default "Cheerleader" by Omi

Quote Originally Posted by LegenDAIRY View Post
    I went through the same thing trying to find this song, even contacting Kohl's (they didn't know). I heard it last week and caught the last lyrics: "... She's always there when I need her".

I googled "... She's always there when I need her", which led to a link at the top of the page. Clicking the link led to YouTube, and it was the song with lyrics I was looking for! "Cheerleader" by Omi.

I was also attracted to the trumpet, which sounded kind of mournful, but actually the song is pretty upbeat when you read the lyrics.

Here is the link to the song with lyrics on You Tube: https://www.google.com/search?source...hen+I+need+her.
    Last edited by NancyH; 06-23-2017 at 01:04 AM.