Sick of you

Thread: Sick of you

Tags: None
  1. meli2235 said:

Default Sick of you

Haha this one is like my most hard core song. I came up with it today, It's not finished but what do you think?

No matter how blue,
    My world is without you,
    I'm still sick of you,
    Cause you are so stuck up,
    And I'm about to blow up,
    So why don't you grow up?

I bet you think that the world revolves around you,
    Why can't you get a clue,
    Nobody cares who you did,
    Or who you are going to,
    I got crayons that are sharper than you.

You say that I am naive,
    But I perceive,
    More than you know,
    So you better believe,
    That I am so sick of you.

I bet you think that the world,
    Revolves around you,
    Why can't you get a clue,
    Nobody cares who you did,
    Or who you are going to,
    I got crayons that are sharper than you.

Kerri Faye Yates said:

"I got crayons that are sharper than you." Love this! I love the anger behind it!
    ~Kerri Faye

3. Peter Both said:

I love this song too! Especially the line Kerri mentioned and the opening lines:"No matter how blue, my world is without you,I'm still sick of you,". These lines have a great flow and deserve to be repeated. Musically I'm thinking of a ska-rhythm with a punky attitude, something really energetic. (No Doubt, Just a Girl?) I'm curious what kind of music you were thinking of.

4. meli2235 said:

Haha the crayon part was my favorite part to write. It took me a bit to arrange the first 3 lines in order to make sense. I was thinking Avril Lavigne or someone like her.

coral834 said:

Right on. Definitely agree on the ska feel..I immediately thought about taking back Sunday or Rufio wjen I read this..nice song

6. meli2235 said:

Aaaaah!! OMG!! I sent 4 samples (the first verse and chorus) of my lyrics to a guy from Warners Music Nashville. He said he was in charge of radio promotions and he couldn't help but he said that I obviously had talent! I dunno if they say that to everyone but it sure brightened my day Haha