zucute said:

Wink Sara El Hani ~ ya layl / ya leil bhebak

[cPkMli8dP5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkMli8dP5w[/video]

someone, please help me....

please translate this song.. Sara El Hani ~ ya layl / ya leil bhebak

i really love this song!

include phonetic / romanization too.. i have no idea about arabic language

amira_daou313 said:

Ya Layl ( layl means night ya is just a way to address someone or something some girls are named layla which means one night )

min eli al min ( who said who/ min= who , eli al=who said)

safar l 7elm snin ( the dream traveled for years safar= traveled snin=years in plural sini means one year)

w ba3ed wadani , albi ana eli e5tar mashani 3a dareb l nar ( and my heart who chose to make me take the road of fire albi= my heart e5tar = chose )

ye3sha2 3omet tani ( loved another life or love again or relived love)

min eli al min safar l 7elem snin w b3id wadani albi ana eli e5tar yemshi 3a dareb l nar ( who said who the dream traveled for years and it took me far from my heart who chose to walk the road of fire i think she means by it the road of passion or love)

ye3sha2 3omet tani ( o now i understand what she means her heart will relive and love again)

ya layl ana b7ebak darbi 3ala darbak kif taw3ak albak teb3id w tensani ( she's addressing someone saying " oh night i love you my road on your road how did your heart allow you to walk and forget about me" ya layl it's used to address a lover or a person they love comparing someone to the night is a compliment)

mahma l zaman ykoun ( no matter what time it is = no matter what time passes = no matter how long it's been mahma = no mater, l zaman = the time, ykoun= is) I think instead of ykoun she says ytoul but basically same meaning 

wel 7ob mina yzoul ( and our love fades away = and our love goes wel 7ob = and love mina= from us yzoul = leaves or goes)

w ensan mesh ma32oul betdalak bi bali ( w ensan = and a human mesh ma32oul = unbelievable here she's telling him he's an unbelievable person how she can't get him out of her mind " and you're unbelievable how you're always on my mind")

ya aleb la te7tar kel l 3ashe2 asrar 7a dal 7ebo nar adoub la 7ali ( ya aleb = oh heart la te7tar = don't get confused kel l 3eshe2= all love or all passion asrar = secrets 7a dal 7ebou nar = i will still love him passionately , nar literally means fire in most cases it refers to passion. adoub la 7ali = literally means i'll melt alone she means she'll melt because of the flames of passion of love)

this song is basically about her loving someone ( she's referring to him as ya layl) but apparently it's a one way love how she keeps saying that his heart allowed him to go away and leave her maybe he's a lover from the past and they broke up or maybe it's a person who she can't have.

i hope this helps sorry i'm not as good at arabic as other ppl so feel free to correct me if you find something worng and it's a bit long i cudnt help but put in some details :P

nice song btw i have it stuck in my head now lol
    ♦ Fais de ta vie un rêve, et d'un rêve, une réalité ♦

Thank You Allah Life Is AMAZING.........
    miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

WannaBFluent said:

Quote Originally Posted by amira_daou313 View Post
    Ya Layl ( layl means night ya is just a way to address someone or something some girls are named layla which means one night )

min eli al min ( who said who/ min= who , eli al=who said)

safar l 7elm snin ( the dream traveled for years safar= traveled snin=years in plural sini means one year)

w ba3ed wadani , albi ana eli e5tar mashani 3a dareb l nar ( and my heart who chose to make me take the road of fire albi= my heart e5tar = chose )

ye3sha2 3omet tani ( loved another life or love again or relived love)

min eli al min safar l 7elem snin w b3id wadani albi ana eli e5tar yemshi 3a dareb l nar ( who said who the dream traveled for years and it took me far from my heart who chose to walk the road of fire i think she means by it the road of passion or love)

ye3sha2 3omet tani ( o now i understand what she means her heart will relive and love again)

ya layl ana b7ebak darbi 3ala darbak kif taw3ak albak teb3id w tensani ( she's addressing someone saying " oh night i love you my road on your road how did your heart allow you to walk and forget about me" ya layl it's used to address a lover or a person they love comparing someone to the night is a compliment)

mahma l zaman ykoun ( no matter what time it is = no matter what time passes = no matter how long it's been mahma = no mater, l zaman = the time, ykoun= is) I think instead of ykoun she says ytoul but basically same meaning 

wel 7ob mina yzoul ( and our love fades away = and our love goes wel 7ob = and love mina= from us yzoul = leaves or goes)

w ensan mesh ma32oul betdalak bi bali ( w ensan = and a human mesh ma32oul = unbelievable here she's telling him he's an unbelievable person how she can't get him out of her mind " and you're unbelievable how you're always on my mind")

ya aleb la te7tar kel l 3ashe2 asrar 7a dal 7ebo nar adoub la 7ali ( ya aleb = oh heart la te7tar = don't get confused kel l 3eshe2= all love or all passion asrar = secrets 7a dal 7ebou nar = i will still love him passionately , nar literally means fire in most cases it refers to passion. adoub la 7ali = literally means i'll melt alone she means she'll melt because of the flames of passion of love)

this song is basically about her loving someone ( she's referring to him as ya layl) but apparently it's a one way love how she keeps saying that his heart allowed him to go away and leave her maybe he's a lover from the past and they broke up or maybe it's a person who she can't have.

i hope this helps sorry i'm not as good at arabic as other ppl so feel free to correct me if you find something worng and it's a bit long i cudnt help but put in some details :P

nice song btw i have it stuck in my head now lol
    WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?! SERIOUSLY!
    you are stealing others' translations and then, you say it is your work?! "i'm not as good at arabic as other people... blah blah..." STOP STEALING! what da heck! and do you trust 100% in everything you read through the internet?

miss, you have been busted!
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2221014AAkBgKQ

at least, say you found this translation on the Internet, so you are not 100% sure about it. it's the minimum!
    العربية (arabic) // বাংলা (bengali) // हिन्दी (hindi) // kurmancî (kurdish) // فارسی (farsi)
    ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (punjabi) // soomaali (somali) // தமிழ் (tamil) // türkçe (turkish) // اُردو (urdu)

gbasfora said:

حرامية

amira_daou313 said:

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBFluent View Post
    WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?! SERIOUSLY!
    you are stealing others' translations and then, you say it is your work?! "i'm not as good at arabic as other people... blah blah..." STOP STEALING! what da heck! and do you trust 100% in everything you read through the internet?

miss, you have been busted!
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2221014AAkBgKQ

at least, say you found this translation on the Internet, so you are not 100% sure about it. it's the minimum!
    okkk look....im 13 yrs old i tried to help the person and i have school hw and stuff.... if the person cudn't look somewhere else on the internet then i did it for them without them having to waste their time. i mean i did edit some of it but like for real... a little too harsh??!!? again....13 yrs old here....and i did edit somethings....

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

WannaBFluent said:

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBFluent View Post
    again and again...
    العربية (arabic) // বাংলা (bengali) // हिन्दी (hindi) // kurmancî (kurdish) // فارسی (farsi)
    ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (punjabi) // soomaali (somali) // தமிழ் (tamil) // türkçe (turkish) // اُردو (urdu)

zucute said:

okkk look....im 13 yrs old i tried to help the person and i have school hw and stuff.... if the person cudn't look somewhere else on the internet then i did it for them without them having to waste their time. i mean i did edit some of it but like for real... a little too harsh??!!? again....13 yrs old here....and i did edit somethings....
    thank you 4 your effort~
    i've been in yahoo.answer before and found its translation like you post here
    but it's not enough for me, so i decide to make a thread here. wish someone do a better translating

zucute said:

just have found the arabic lyrics

please please can anybody give a proper transliteration and translation for this lovely song?

syukran

source: http://www.doomtak.com/tracks/52946

مين اللي قال مين
    سافر الحلم سنين وبعيد وداني
    قلبي انا اللي اختار
    يمشي عدرب النار ويعشق قمر تاني

يا ليل انا بحبك دربي على دربك
    كيف طاوعك قلبك تبعد وتنساني

مهما الزمان يطول والحب بينا يزول
    وانساك مش معقول بتضلك الغالي

يا قلب لا تحتار كل العشق اسرار
    احضن حب وغار تادوب مع حالي

amira_daou313 said:

Hi! It's me again, but I'm better in Arabic now as I have spent more time with family in Lebanon. Turns out I know some of Sara El Hani's family - She is Druze (like me ) and from my area in Lebanon ; Ras El Metn. Anyways, I would love to help with THE REAL transliterations from ME.

Transliterations:

Meen elli 2al meen
    Safar el 7elm sneen
    W ba3ed wedani

2albi ana li khtar
    Yemshi 3a darb el nar
    W y3asha2 amr tani

Meen elli 2al meen
    Safar el 7elm sneen
    W ba3ed wedani

2albi ana li khtar
    Yemshi 3a darb el nar
    W y3asha2 amr tani

Ya layl ana b7ebak
    Darbi 3ala darbak
    Keef taw3ak albak
    Tb3ad w tnsani

Ya layl ana b7ebak
    Darbi 3ala darbak
    Keef taw3ak albak
    Tb3ad w tnsani

Mahma el zaman ytoul
    W el 7ob bena yzoul
    Mahma el zaman ytoul
    W el 7ob bena yzoul
    W insak mesh ma32oul
    Btdhallak al ghali

Ya layl ana b7ebak
    Darbi 3ala darbak
    Keef taw3ak albak
    Tb3ad w tnsani

Ya 2alb la te7tar
    Kil el 3ashe2 asrar
    A7dhon 7ob w ghar
    Tadoub ma3 7ali

Ya layl ana b7ebak
    Darbi 3ala darbak
    Keef taw3ak albak
    Tb3ad w tnsani

Meen elli 2al meen
    Safar el 7elm sneen
    W ba3ed wedani

2albi ana li khtar
    Yemshi 3a darb el nar
    W y3asha2 amr tani

Ya layl ana b7ebak
    Darbi 3ala darbak
    Keef taw3ak albak
    Tb3ad w tnsani

Ana ana ya layl ana b7ebak
    Darbi 3ala darbak
    Keef taw3ak albak
    Tb3ad w tnsani
    Last edited by amira_daou313; 04-04-2016 at 11:36 AM.

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

zucute said:

ya amira...long time no see! glad to see u to help me again you must be happy to spend more time with family and improve your arabic language.
    I don't know if Sara el Hani is a Druze. btw, I don't know anything at all about Druze. maybe I could learn something after this. I only knew (a little bit) of Levantin, Maronite, Orthodox etc. I'm not an arabic speaker and blood after all.

aye, thank you so much for the transliteration! I hope you'll translate it too since the previous translation is a little messy.

amira_daou313 said:

I would love to help out with translations! But.... I don't know how to explain the lyrics - i only know a few words here and there. I'm hoping Angel Hero will see this post and help out!
    By the way... you mentioned you're not an arabic speaker, and on your profile it says you're in Jakarta? Do you speak Bahasa Melayu? Hahahaha just curious

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

zucute said:

I wish she was here too.. or anybody..
    undoubtely I speak in bahasa melayu so, how about you? your mother tongue isn't arabic despite you're descendant of lebanese? Just like Shakira

amira_daou313 said:

Hahahaha saya chakap melayuuuu too! Im american but my dad is lebanese- thats why i know some arabic. My mother is Malaysian, from Sabah Malaysia.
    Last edited by amira_daou313; 04-05-2016 at 07:32 PM.

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

Ahmed said:

Thank you Amira for your effort to make a transliteration to that song. Here is my try for the English translation!

مين اللي قال مين
    Who said…who?!
    سافر الحلم سنين وبعيد وداني
    The dream has traveled so far took me!
    قلبي انا اللي اختار
    My heart has chosen…
    يمشي عدرب النار ويعشق قمر تاني
    To walk on the fiery path and adore another moon!

O’Night I love you. My way on your way.(means our ways unite)
    How dare your heart to accept to be far and forget me!

مهما الزمان يطول والحب بينا يزول
    No matter if time passed and the love vanished
    وانساك مش معقول بتضلك الغالي
    But to forget you, is impossible, you will be always the precious one!

O’Night I love you. My way on your way.(means our ways of love are the same)

يا قلب لا تحتار كل العشق اسرار
    O’ heart do not be confused, All love filled with secrets.
    احضن حب وغار تادوب مع حالي
    Embrace, love and be jealous. Melt with my situation.

O’Night I love you. My way on your way.(means our ways of love are the same)
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

amira_daou313 said:

Wink

No problem! Glad to help, as always!

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

zucute said:

@amira
    ya ampun, ternyata selama ini kita bertetangga salam kenal ya amira sekarang tinggal di Sabah atau US?

@angel hero
    angel, you are my hero thanks a lot for translating it!
    nice lyrics indeed....heartbreaking song
    I wonder why it didn't get more attention on utube

amira_daou313 said:

OH hahaha I'm in the US, I never went to Malaysia before. But I've been in Lebanon before. Anyways, it's so nice to meet you, and I am happy to help you translate any Arabic songs!

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup

Ahmed said:

You are most welcome, Glad to know that I could help!
    I don't think I miss things. I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back, but it's not coming back.

zucute said:

OH hahaha I'm in the US, I never went to Malaysia before. But I've been in Lebanon before. Anyways, it's so nice to meet you, and I am happy to help you translate any Arabic songs!
    nice to meet you too! aku kira amira tinggal di malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Hero View Post
    You are most welcome, Glad to know that I could help!
    guys, I barely put your translation and transliteration on the video.

[vQ3S4gef0QI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ3S4gef0QI[/video]

what do you think?
    Last edited by zucute; 12-18-2016 at 08:25 PM.

amira_daou313 said:

Its looks great!!! Bravoooo

miss you Lebanon ♥

Ana Lebnaniye <3 #turnup