Ali Abdolmaleki - Daghe Delam

Thread: Ali Abdolmaleki - Daghe Delam

Tags: None
  1. darya_123 said:

Question Ali Abdolmaleki - Daghe Delam

hey I really like this song I cant understand it well if I can get a English translation, I got the Persian translation in farsi in the video but I need it in English please if someone can do that.. please? ali abdolmaleki- daghe delam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0ZY6LZM6I

afsaneh said:

Default Ali Abdolmaleki - Daghe Delam

داغ دلم داره تازه میشه --------------------------------- my heartbreak is getting renewed
    قراره بازم ببینمش -------------------------------------I’m to meet her again
    فک نکنم طاقت بیارم این دفعه میمیرم از غمش ---------- I don’t think I can endure, this time I’d die because of the misery she give me

همون که رفت و دلمو شکست -------------------------- the one who went and broke my heart
    رفت و رو اشکام چشاشو بست ------------------------- she went and ignored my tears
    همون که دلتنگشم همش -------------------------------- the one I’m always missing
    داغ دلم داره تازه میشه --------------------------------- my heartbreak is getting renewed

بازم چه خوابی دیده برام ------------------------------- again what is she finagling for me?
    چه نقشه ای باز کشیده برام ---------------------------- again how is she plotting for me?
    قراره باز چی سرم بیاد -------------------------------- again what is to befall on me?
    این دفعه از جونم چی میخواد -------------------------- this time what she wants from my life?
    خاطره هاش یادم نمیره --------------------------------- I can’t forget her memories
    میترسم این بار ببینمش -------------------------------- I’m afraid this time to see her
    دوباره دستامو بگیره ----------------------------------- again she’d grab my hands
    Last edited by afsaneh; 02-04-2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: To add title of the song.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare