I'm afraid, alone, I'm in the zone Leaving this place, it is not home Scared to death, brains a mess Rain of tears hit my chest When you lost your one true way, turn to god and begin to pray Maybe our future is not bleak, maybe we're stuck in the creek - I am king, you're my queen We'll build a castle in the sea Clouds of candy for our scene Pebbles so warm beneathe our feet - She's the Phoenix of my dreams, flying so high and beautifully Together we'll plant this little tree Watch it grow for eternity See the life it gives to us Watch our family blossom with love - I am king, you're my queen We'll build a castle in the sea Clouds of candy for our scene Pebbles so warm beneath our feet - Our love is pure like a dove Soaring so high to the hills above If we fall We will bare, the turbulence of the air You're my breath You're my heart Together our love will never part Because - I am king, you're my queen We'll build a castle in the sea Clouds of candy for our scene Pebbles so warm beneath our feet - I am king, you're my queen We'll live in this castle with our family Clouds of candy for our scene Pebbles so warm beneath our children's feet You're my queen