Cant figure out this song! Help!

Thread: Cant figure out this song! Help!

Tags: american eagle, identify it, store musics identify
  1. hopelesslylostwithlyrics said:

Exclamation Cant figure out this song! Help!

I'm new here so I hope this works and I don't break any rules.
    But anyway

So I just starting working at AEO and theres a song that I just can't seem to figure out. When the Live Your Life commercials plays the song is played in the background in the last 10seconds or so. It's a bass song and kind of a slower dance song. The only lyrics I know I believe go like "No one talks...Truth or Lies". It's a male artist. I've been searching the internet day and night and cannot find it to save me life. PLEASE HELP!

2. Kimium said:

Which commercial is it? I'll listen for it too.

3. hopelesslylostwithlyrics said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimium View Post
    Which commercial is it? I'll listen for it too.
    The weird thing about it is that i've heard it in all of the "Meet The Cast" videos at least once. But it's almost like they have multiple videos they play. I heard the song on a youtube commercial for one of the male "Meet The Cast" videos but when I looked up his video on AEO's youtube channel it didn't play.
    If it helps when it plays in the commercial it's only the bass line then will transition to just the song when played in stores. Also, I remember another lyrical clip that went something along the lines of "take my [something] (hand, breath, etc.)"
    I know it's not the most information ever but that's I know for now and i've been bugging out trying to figure out the song lol.

4. hopelesslylostwithlyrics said:

Just found the song at the end of this commercial! Can anyone help pick out some more lyrics or even just know the song?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7_geMr710

Correction. It's the end song of the live your life series! I found it at the end of episode 1 as well on AEO's Blog
    Last edited by hopelesslylostwithlyrics; 02-23-2014 at 02:02 PM.

5. Kimium said:

Some of the songs play right after the video of the cast, I'll try to remember some of the lyrics and try to find the song. I tried to listen today, but we were busy with the Aerie swim and Jeans thing.

6. hopelesslylostwithlyrics said:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kimium View Post
    Some of the songs play right after the video of the cast, I'll try to remember some of the lyrics and try to find the song. I tried to listen today, but we were busy with the Aerie swim and Jeans thing.
    Its the musical part that ends the the Project Live Your Life episodes (Bailey [E1], Adria/Teren [E2] and Tyler [E3])

7. hopelesslylostwithlyrics said:

Went searching and found an old song identifier app I used to have on my iPod and used the online version and found it!
    here it is-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLUOs1pIBR4
    it's "We'll Be Fine" BY: Lincoln Jesser

8. Kimium said:

NICE! Will add to the Spring Trans 2 List!