Hi guys...its been almost a year since I last posted a song...

Thread: Hi guys...its been almost a year since I last posted a song...

Tags: None
  1. MissMay3 said:

Default Hi guys...its been almost a year since I last posted a song...

Hi! Because of personal problems I hav'nt been writing or posting any songs...I'm just now starting to get the inspiration back!
    Im now struggeling a song...I'll post what I've got,and you guys tell me if its worth further work or not! If you have any suggestions...please be my guest and let me know

Love MissMay3

"Like the shadows of the sun
    I'm standing in the cold
    longing for a warm and tender hand to hold
    Does anyone wanna pick up the pices of a broken soul

Its been a while since I had
    a smile on my face
    felt the warm embrace
    of that special one

There is a place in my heart
    thats cold and dark
    It's where I keep the hurt and pain
    a place I promise you
    you'll never go again"

I know it needs some work with rhymes and stuff...but is it worth the work?

2. meli2235 said:

Of course it's worth finishing! It's difficult to start back up once you've stopped but don't give up. I put mine on hold for 10 years and it took a while to warm up but now it seems like I'm posting one a tleast every couple of weeks plus bits and pieces to songs that I started and haven't finished yet . For rhyming you should play with words. That's what I do and a lot of times it works. Write a random word down and try to make a rhyme with it. I find it fun and sometimes it inspires me. Also rhymebrain.com has a thingy where you can enter a word and it gives you a list of words that rhyme and words that rhyme closely. I use it and it helps a lot . Haha had to edit. I hate typing on cellphones lol
    Last edited by meli2235; 03-09-2014 at 08:35 PM.